Inyova is the leading digital platform for investing with a sustainability impact. Through the Inyova platform, people can invest their money in companies that represent the causes they care about (like sustainability, gender equality, etc.) – without sacrificing returns along the way. Inyova stands for “invest in your values” and we’re on a mission to make impact investing mainstream.
As an Investment Management Intern at Inyova you will work on a broad range of topics. Specifically, you will work on:
- Portfolio management and trading. You will use Inyova-proprietary software to help invest, rebalance, and monitor our customers’ portfolios and adapt as needed.
- Investment strategy and portfolio creation. Be involved in enhancing and testing our automated investment algorithms and portfolio management tools. Some impact research might be also be part of your internship
- Investment operations. Manage and build tools for corporate action handling, performance and benchmark monitoring, reimbursements and promotions.
As part of our team, you will work side-by-side the Inyova leadership team and Impact Investment Office on a broad range of topics. You are successful if more people are excited about impact investing every day.
As the Investment Intern at Inyova, you are:
- Excited about the Inyova mission to mainstream impact investing.
- Able to do clean work with an eagle eye for details.
- Good with numbers and can deal with large amounts of complex data.
- Someone who is a lot of fun to work with.
- An analytical thinker who likes to use tools to build automations.
- Excellent at time and task management.
- Keen on taking ownership of your daily tasks and projects
- A great communicator with full proficiency in English. German is a plus, but not required.
- Proficient in common office IT tools (eg MS Office or, preferably, GSuite). Additional IT experience, such as Python and SQL, is a plus.
- A graduate of at least a Bachelor's degree.
What we offer
We offer a first-hand start-up experience with the opportunity to disrupt the financial world and make impact investing mainstream! You will be exposed to a wide range of challenging topics with high-intensity coaching from our founders and leadership team. Specifically:
- You will join a high-performing team in a fast-growing start-up.
- You will work in a fun and flexible environment with great and inspiring colleagues. Our team is truly unique.
- You will be part of an ambitious impact mission.
- You will work very independently and take responsibility from day one, contributing your own ideas and opinions.
- You will be on a fast-paced learning path, where you will be learning, growing and developing professionally on a daily basis.
- You will grow hands-on expertise in the following areas: Impact Investing, Automated Portfolio Creation, Portfolio Management, Trading, Corporate Action handling, Performance Monitoring, Reimbursements & Promotions tracking, Advanced Problem Solving.
Workload: 100% | Start date: February 2022 | Location: Frankfurt | Duration: 6 months