Inyova is the leading digital platform for investing with a sustainability impact. Through the Inyova platform, people can invest their money in companies that represent the causes they care about (like sustainability, gender equality, etc.) – without sacrificing returns along the way. Inyova stands for “invest in your values” and we’re on a mission to make impact investing mainstream.
After building a successful business in Switzerland, we’re ready to expand our offering across Europe. To power this mission, we’re looking for a passionate marketing all-rounder who is as excited about building a better tomorrow as we are.
We know that great marketing is as much a science as it is an art. We want to measure the impact our marketing campaigns are having and see every initiative as an opportunity to test and learn. Therefore, we are looking for a rockstar to lead our Performance Marketing team, which will power our company’s growth.
Specifically, your tasks will include:
- Lead all performance marketing efforts with the goal of user acquisition and increasing brand awareness and achieving ROAS targets.
- Build-out of media plans for varying campaigns and markets focusing on driving a meaningful impact to our business metrics
- Develop our infrastructure for tracking, analyzing and monitoring data along the whole customer lifecycle to find optimization opportunities and and foster a culture of data-driven decision making
- Work closely with our product and BI teams to implement optimized tracking and reporting practices.
- Develop and implement testing strategies to improve KPIs including creative/copy testing, audience segmentation, ad placements, and retargeting strategy to maximize full-funnel performance
- Work cross-functionally with Product, Business Intelligence, and Brand Marketing to run advertising experiments and test new acquisition channels.
- Build and lead a high-performance team by mentoring junior and senior team members and coaching them to aid their professional growth
You should have the following skills and qualifications:
- Have 6-10 years of impressive professional experience in the field of digital performance marketing – both hands-on and in collaboration with others
- In-depth proficiency in 2-3 performance channels but experience in all channels eg. SEA, SEO, CRM, paid social, CRO, etc
- A strong grasp of marketing analytics including web analytics and tracking, forecasting, A/B testing, and metrics driven performance marketing (bonus points for experience with attribution modelling for offline marketing activities)
- Excellence in communication and relationship building with a track record of entrepreneurial thinking and path-finding
- Proven execution and decision-making capability
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills with a data mindset and the ability to build and own and develop granular business intelligence
- English language skills on a native level; German language skills would be a big plus
- Love being part of a high-performing team of marketing all-stars
We’re offering you the opportunity to join a great team that is on a high-speed growth trajectory to make impact investing mainstream. You will be exposed to a wide range of interesting topics and coached by our management team.
- You will be able to take ownership and contribute with your ideas from day one
- You will work directly with our founders
- You will be on a path for strong professional and personal growth as we expand our customer base in a new country in 2022
- You will work in a collaborative and fun environment with great and inspiring colleagues
- You will get an attractive compensation package
Workload: 100% | Start date: February 2022 | Location: Frankfurt or Berlin (flexible home office arrangements are possible)