Inyova is the leading digital platform for investing with a sustainability impact. Through the Inyova platform, people can invest their money in companies that represent the causes they care about (like sustainability, gender equality, etc.) – without sacrificing returns along the way. Inyova stands for “invest in your values” and we’re on a mission to make impact investing mainstream.
After building a successful business in Switzerland, we’re ready to expand our offering across Europe. To power this mission, we’re looking for a passionate creative director who is as excited about building a better tomorrow as we are. Our main aim is to grow our business throughout Europe in the coming years. We want to do this by creating a movement of impact investors.
As Creative Director, you will make a significant contribution to this goal by leading our creative development and production. You will be responsible for leading and developing campaigns in partnership with our marketing team as well as our product designers.
You will be in charge of:
- Leading Inyova’s creative development in partnership with our product design team
- Building outstanding marketing campaigns
- Developing initiatives to meet and exceed quarterly and yearly revenue goals
- Working cross-functionally across marketing and product
- Managing day-to-day project management and production process by finding, coordinating and onboarding agency partners and freelancers to help in the implementation
You will also take ownership beyond your own areas of responsibility and proactively shape our marketing roadmap and priorities.
- 5-7 years of professional experience
- Strong creative/art direction experience
- Hands-on producer experience
- Expertise in professional, commercial writing
- Good crafter, quick-acting but a perfectionist
- Strong project management and coaching abilities
- Comfortable multitasking to ensure deadlines are met
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
- Fluent in English and German, both written and verbal communication skills
- Needless to say, you are excited about the Inyova mission to mainstream impact investing
What we offer
We offer you to join a great team that is on a high-speed growth trajectory to make impact investing mainstream! You will be exposed to a wide range of interesting topics and coached by our management team.
Workload 100% | Start date: ASAP | Location: Frankfurt or Berlin (flexible home office arrangements possible)