Inyova is the leading digital platform for investing with a sustainability impact. Through the Inyova platform, people can invest their money in companies that represent the causes they care about (like sustainability, gender equality, etc.) – without sacrificing returns along the way. Inyova stands for “invest in your values” and we’re on a mission to make impact investing mainstream.
- You’ll be part of the executive team of the Yova AG Group and a general manager (“Geschäftsleiter”) for our German subsidiary Yova Impact Investing GmbH.
- You will be reporting directly to our CEO and working closely with our management team and board.
- You will be entrusted with managing our operations and leading their continuous scale-up. (This entails all operations except investment operations which are managed by our investment office).
- You will be key contributor into developing and implementing our strategy, including OKR setting and project / process management.
- You will be the operational leader for various key functions, including
- People & Talent
- Finance & Controlling
- Legal & Regulatory Affairs
- Quality Management
- You care deeply about Inyova’s purpose.
- You have an impressive track record in scaling, fast-growth technology organizations, including 3-5 years leadership experience, preferably within a regulated industry (Medtech, Pharma, Finance).
- You love software and technology.
- You’re a relentless executor. You’re excited by complex projects and pride yourself in getting things done.
- You’re a collaborative leader. You are self-reflected, prioritize learning and personal growth, and love to work with and learn from people that disagree with you.
- You deeply care about people. You lead by example, you give people purpose and guidance and ensure they grow as individuals and professionals.
- You’re a curious learner. You’re comfortable jumping into new topics and quickly figuring them out, especially in the tech space.
- You’re an astute strategist. You see the signal in the noise and are relentless in clarifying priorities and giving direction and guidance. Ambiguity fears you like cookies fear the Cookie Monster.
- You’re “fit and proper” for a formal leadership role in Finance. This means you have a university degree in business, finance or equivalent plus concrete practical leadership experience in a regulated organization.
- You’re willing to travel at least 1-2 days per week in/to Frankfurt, Berlin and/or Zürich.
- You’re fully proficient in English and German (both on native-speaker level). Further languages are a plus.
What we offer
We offer the opportunity to co-lead the scale-up of a high growth technology organization that has developed a proven solution with science-backed sustainability impact.
- As our COO, you can help create a role model for 21st century, sustainable finance. You will join our organization as we grow from a team of 40 to several hundred.
- You will join a high-growth startup on a mission to make impact investing the de facto standard in the investing industry.
- You will be part of a high-performing team that is great fun to work with.
- You’ll have lots of independence and flexibility. You’ll be working in a remote-first mindset with offices in the hearts of Frankfurt, Berlin & Zürich.
- You will receive an attractive compensation package that includes a significant equity stake in the company.
- You will develop your profile as a high-impact, agile, leader of technology organizations.
- You have the chance to use your talent, time and passion for a mission that can help put all of us on track for a better future
Workload: 100% | Start date: ASAP | Location: Frankfurt or Zürich (flexible remote work possible)