Inyova is the leading digital platform for investing with a sustainability impact. Through the Inyova platform, people can invest their money in companies that represent the causes they care about (like sustainability, gender equality, etc.) – without sacrificing returns along the way. Inyova stands for “invest in your values” and we’re on a mission to make impact investing mainstream.
We are looking for a Manual Tester with 2+ years of experience (80-100%) for the Inyova Product Team. Your responsibilities will include:
- Building the QA department at Inyova
- Creating, maintaining, implementing and documenting manual and automated acceptance and verification tests
- Developing test cases & test scripts
- Collaborating with developers to develop effective strategies and test plans
- Reviewing and analysing system specifications
- Helping troubleshoot issues
- Working with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
- Working on a variety of challenging and novel problems
As an integral part of our product engineering team your technical expertise, your keen attention to detail and your communication skills are crucial for you to be successful in this job.
- You are excited about the Inyova mission to mainstream impact investing
- You are fully proficient in English with excellent communication skills
- Your have strong organisational skills
- You have an analytical mind and problem-solving aptitudes with attention to detail
- 2+ years of experiences as manual tester
- Ability to document and troubleshoot errors
- Experience with tools for test automation such as Selenium, Cypress.
- Experience in using Git version control system
- Experience with agile development methodology
- Considered as a plus:
- Experienced with automated tests
- Experienced in Testing Mobile Apps on iOS & Android platforms
- Experienced with API and backend testing.
- Knowledge of SQL and databases
- Knowledge of front-end languages (as Angular) or/and backend languages (as Ruby on Rails)
- A computer science, business informatics, or a comparable degree
Last but not least, you should be lots of fun to work with!
What we offer
- Office space in co-working Base4work (SkyPark Bratislava)
- A generous vacation policy that entitles you to 30 days of vacation per year
- The opportunity to occasionally work from Zurich or Frankfurt offices
- Professional development (coaching, training, education resources)
- Flexible working hours, options to work from home / remote
- An work culture that thrives on gender equality and has a diverse environment
- You will work in very fast pace environment where you will take responsibilities on day 1
- A competitive compensation package including stock options
Workload 100% | Start date: ASAP | Location: Bratislava, Slovakia