Inyova is the leading digital platform for investing with a sustainability impact. Through the Inyova platform, people can invest their money in companies that represent the causes they care about (like sustainability, gender equality, etc.) – without sacrificing returns along the way. Inyova stands for “invest in your values” and we’re on a mission to make impact investing mainstream.
You will be working directly with the Inyova leadership, especially with Erik, Co-Founder and Chief Product Officer, to support them in gathering and analysing data which contributes to making impactful decisions for our organisation. The internship is a 6 month tailored learning experience for you to grow and develop your business intelligence and analytical skills.
More concretely, you will:
- Conduct analyses via the Inyova business intelligence for the Management and Product Team
- Monitor and analyse the overall business traction
- Own the IT tools landscape at Inyova
- Support the Inyova founder and CPO Erik in a variety of managerial tasks
As the Business Intelligence and Management Office Intern, you are data driven, tech savvy and are keen on reporting. Additionally, you should be/have:
- Excited about the Inyova mission to mainstream impact investing
- A very strong affinity and experience with data
- Very strong analytical and conceptual skills
- Proficient in common office IT tools (especially spreadsheets and presentations). Affinity for technology
- Knowledge of SQL is a strong plus. Portfolio of dashboards or other analyses in a BI platform (Domo, Qlik, Tableau, PowerBI) are a plus.
- A degree in the following areas is a strong plus: Information Systems, Computer Engineering, Analytics, Data Engineering or related disciplines
- A good communicator
- Highly independent in prioritising and planning your own work
- Full proficiency in English. German is a plus.
- Able to keep your cool when things get hectic. (They will!)
- Finally, you should be lots of fun to work with!
What we offer
We offer you to join a great team that is on a high-speed growth trajectory to make impact investing mainstream! You will be exposed to a wide range of challenging topics with high-intensity coaching from our founders and leadership team.
- You will be able to take ownership for your ideas from day 1
- You will work in a fun and flexible environment with great and inspiring colleagues
- You will work and understand with the business intelligence of Inyova, getting to know how we measure success with data
- You will understand the Inyova funnel and how people use an online platform
- You will work close to the product team, understanding how projects are prioritised
- You will work directly with Erik, receiving direct high-quality coaching from Inyova’s CPO
- You will have the opportunity to take responsibility, work creatively and independently
- You will get an attractive compensation package
Workload: 100% | Duration: 6 months | Start date: ASAP | Location: Zurich