Inyova is the leading digital platform for investing with a sustainability impact. Through the Inyova platform, people can invest their money in companies that represent the causes they care about (like sustainability, gender equality, etc.) – without sacrificing returns along the way. Inyova stands for “invest in your values” and we’re on a mission to make impact investing mainstream.
After building a successful business in Switzerland, we’re ready to expand our offering across Europe. To power this mission, we’re looking for a passionate product designer who is as excited about building a better tomorrow as we are.
We are looking for a User Experience (UX) Product Designer experienced in all areas (interaction, UX, UI, information architecture) to help us bring impact investing to more and more people. You will:
- Work side-by-side with the Product team to drive our website and product development.
- Improve the way customers experience the whole Inyova journey: Make it more and more effective to become an impact Investor by providing a stellar user experience on our website, web app and mobile app.
- Make impact investment with Inyova a seamless experience that people love.
Your day-to-day could look like this:
- Creation of UX/UI concepts for new features as well as further optimisation of existing user flows
- Be responsible for the user experience in the development of overarching customer processes, platforms as well as the creation of user journeys, interaction concepts, mock-ups, wireframes and clickable prototypes
- Optimisation of existing user flows through solving smaller and bigger problems for (mobile) web app & mobile app in a user centred way
- Planning, execution and evaluation of user research activities
- Maintenance of the design system
- Bringing in ideas how to improve processes & the product
- Working closely with the product development team in an agile environment
As our UX Product Designer you will shape the user experience end-to-end.
As a UX Product Designer at Inyova you should:
- Be excited about the Inyova mission to mainstream impact investing
- Have at least 2 years of professional experience in (digital) product / ux design with a strong portfolio
- Completed education in a relevant field, e.g., computer science, media design, or similar and/or UX-specific advanced training
- Have expertise and knowledge in the common methods and tools for creating designs, prototypes, creative techniques and design workflows
- Experience in interaction design, and the common usability heuristics are known principles for you
- Proficient in common design tools (Figma or Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite)
- Have sound understanding of the coding side of software development (coding capabilities are a plus but not a must)
- Be in love with a fast-paced, data-driven, iterative approach to product and value proposition development
- Have a track record in creating things that inspire others
- Be fun to work with
- Be fully proficient in English - German is a plus
- Have working permission for Switzerland or the EU
What we offer
We’re offering you the chance to join a high-performing team that is on a high-speed growth trajectory to make impact investing mainstream. You will be exposed to a wide range of interesting topics and projects and will be coached by our management team.
- You will join a high-performing team in a fast growing start-up on an ambitious impact mission.
- You will work at the heart of what we do – UX is at the core of the Inyova-DNA.
- You will get an attractive compensation package including a competitive salary and equity plan.
- You will work shoulder-by-shoulder with our world class product and development team giving and receiving high-intensity coaching.
- You will work in a highly flexible environment where you can design your own job by showing us how you can be most helpful.
- You will bring in your own ideas and will get the resources you need to make them real.
- You are successful if our customers and visitors love Inyova more and more every day.
Workload 100% | Start date: asap | Location: Inyova HQ Zurich