Inyova is the leading digital platform for investing with a sustainability impact. Through the Inyova platform, people can invest their money in companies that represent the causes they care about (like sustainability, gender equality, etc.) – without sacrificing returns along the way. Inyova stands for “invest in your values” and we’re on a mission to make impact investing mainstream.
- You will be responsible for designing the implementation of new features and you will own the development from initial breakdown until release.
- You will be communicating and collaborating closely with the Product Owner and other engineers to achieve great feature planning and design.
- You will be writing high-quality and clean code ranging, from the implementation of new features to code refactoring that makes the application more stable and efficient.
- You will be involved in code reviews.
- You will write unit tests for your code.
We are growing in terms of both customer base and team sizes and this means that we’re facing some interesting challenges that you can be part of:
- As we are launching our product in different markets, we need to connect to different banks and we need to automate more parts of our trading process. Because of this, our system becomes more and more complex with various moving parts and we can’t afford codebase dependencies to become a bottleneck. You will be part of defining a maintainable futureproof architecture.
- Performance is a constant important topic as we scale through Europe. You will be part of doing performance optimizations throughout our codebase.
- We are constantly working on improving the development cycle process (CI/CD, Agile, etc.). You could bring your expertise to help shape this process.
Our tech stack
- Ruby on Rails
- Kubernetes + Google Cloud
- Code reviews
- Unit/Integration Testing
As an integral part of our engineering team your technical expertise, your keen attention to detail and your communication skills are crucial for you to be successful in this job.
- You are excited about the Inyova mission to mainstream impact investing.
- You have 5+ years of experience in software development
- You are a strong analytical thinker who enjoys solving complex problems. You enjoy paying meticulous attention to detail.
- You have strong skills and/or experience with the technologies from our tech stack (preferably Ruby on Rails, PostgreSQL, and Rspec)
- You are fully proficient in English.
What we offer
You will join one of the hottest fin-techs in Switzerland. We offer a job with purpose and so-far unsolved tech challenges. You will be exposed to a wide range of topics with guidance from our founders and leadership team.
Specifically, we offer:
- Remote friendly environment, as well as an office in Zurich and Frankfurt
- 30 days of holiday
- Monthly commuting budget
- Tech conference budget
- Team building events (retreats)
- Monthly professional development and 360 feedback.
- Mental wellness with nilo.health
- Mentoring from Tech leads
- Fortnightly Tech Sessions where Tech team members discuss hot topics around technology
- Attractive Compensation package (Equity plan)
Workload: 100% | Start date: ASAP | Location: Zurich / Frankfurt or flexible within Europe