Inyova is the leading digital platform for investing with a sustainability impact. Through the Inyova platform, people can invest their money in companies that represent the causes they care about (like sustainability, gender equality, etc.) – without sacrificing returns along the way. Inyova stands for “invest in your values” and we’re on a mission to make impact investing mainstream.
After building a successful business in Switzerland, we’re ready to expand our offering across Europe. To power this mission, we’re looking for a passionate marketing all-rounder who is as excited about building a better tomorrow as we are.
Our main aim is to grow our business throughout Europe in the coming years. As the Senior Specialist responsible for SEO, you will make a significant contribution to this goal by developing, implementing and scaling our SEO strategy across the region.
You will be in charge of:
- Driving and building our content strategy in collaboration with the brand marketing team
- Analyzing website search traffic, keywords, etc. to make strategic recommendations for how to develop our content
- Devising and executing methods to track and improve site performance, including performance reports
- Staying up to date with latest SEO trends, including algorithm updates, standard methodologies, emerging trends, and competitor techniques
You will take ownership beyond your own areas of responsibility and proactively shape our marketing roadmap and priorities.
- Are excited about the Inyova mission to mainstream impact investing
- Have 4-6 years of professional experience
- Experience working with SEO tools (GSC, ahrefs, SEMrush, Screaming Frog, various keyword research tools, etc.)
- Good understanding of search engine algorithm changes and ranking strategies, web analytics, and the nuances of links within the SEO ecosystem
- Know how to project manage across multiple stakeholders
- Can point to impressive achievements in digital marketing, especially in SEO
- Are a self-starter and problem solver at heart
- Love working with data and agile work methods. Familiarity with growth hacking techniques is a strong plus
- Are a great communicator, with full proficiency in English. German is a strong plus
- Love being part of a high-performing team of marketing all-stars
What we offer
We’re offering you the chance to join a high-performing team that is on a high-speed growth trajectory to make impact investing mainstream. You will be exposed to a wide range of interesting topics and projects and will be coached by our management team.
- You will be able to take ownership and contribute with your ideas from day one
- You will work directly with our founders
- You will be on a path for strong professional and personal growth as we launch our product in a new country in 2021
- You will work in a collaborative and fun environment with great and inspiring colleagues
- You will get an attractive compensation package
Workload 100% | Start date: ASAP | Location: Frankfurt or Zürich