Inyova is the leading digital platform for investing with a sustainability impact. Through the Inyova platform, people can invest their money in companies that represent the causes they care about (like sustainability, gender equality, etc.) – without sacrificing returns along the way. Inyova stands for “invest in your values” and we’re on a mission to make impact investing mainstream.
As a DevOps and Security Engineer at Inyova, you should be:
- Excited about the Inyova mission to mainstream impact investing.
- Enjoy digging into workflows and discovering even the smallest weaknesses.
- Be an analytical and conceptual thinker with an affinity for technology.
- A self-starter who can work with minimum guidance.
- Experienced with 5 or more years in DevOps and/or Cloud engineering, or in software engineering with strong exposure to DevOps and CloudOps practices.
- Passionate about Continuous Build, Integration, Test, and Delivery systems.
- Strongly knowledge of infrastructure and automation of CI/CD pipelines, mostly using Gitlab CI/CD.
- Experienced in cloud technology architecture & service management with one or more Cloud providers (AWS, Azure, Google).
- Experienced in building logging & monitoring dashboard with tools such NewRelic.
- Have hands-on experience building Micro-Service Architectures and decoupled systems (e.g. Cloud Run, cloud functions, etc.)
- Well versed in administration tasks of managing Docker images, container orchestration on Docker and Kubernetes or equivalent.
- Familiar with Security Ops topics in the cloud such as intrusion, penetration, and vulnerability scanning, but also team security best practices.
- A clear and honest communicator, with full proficiency in English. German is a plus, but not required.
- Lots of fun to work with.
As a DevOps and Security Engineer, you will be responsible to fully owning the Inyova DevOps topic. You will also set up the highest security standards at Inyova. In particular, you will:
- Own and further build up the DevOps landscape, including work with GCP cloud, Kubernetes, Docker, and other tools/environments
- Improve the development pipelines for efficiently & regularly deploying code to production (CI/CD)
- Get Inyova ready to scale our purpose to 1) 10s of thousands of customers and 100s of thousands of trades each day and 2) all over Europe
- Develop highly repeatable processes and have a keen interest in automation
- Build effective monitoring, alerts, logging, and metrics for production services
- Improve our online security including a full internal audit of the current state
- Improve offline security and draft team guidelines and communications around this topic
- Ensure compliance with appropriate security standards
- Work closely with the developers and other cross-functional teams in an agile environment
We offer a first-hand start-up experience with the opportunity to disrupt the financial world and make impact investing mainstream! You will be exposed to a wide range of challenging topics with high-intensity coaching from our founders and investment team. Specifically:
- You will fully own the DevOps topics and bring the DevOps at Inyova to the next level
- You will grow hands-on expertise in the following areas: IT security, workflow analysis, offline security.
- You will learn important soft skills such as analytical thinking, conceptual thinking, problem-solving, clear communication, working to a high-quality standard and lean tool & software development.
- You will be part of an ambitious impact mission.
- You will work directly with the Inyova CPO and co-founder Erik as well as our most experienced engineers.
- You will join a high-performing team in a fast-growing start-up and get to know what it’s like to build things from scratch.
- You will work in a fun and flexible environment with great and inspiring colleagues. Our team is truly unique.
- You will work very independently and take responsibility from day 1, contributing your own ideas and opinions.
- You will get an attractive compensation package.
Workload: 100% | Start date: ASAP | Location: Zurich/Frankfurt/flexible (within Europe)