Inyova is the leading digital platform for investing with a sustainability impact. Through the Inyova platform, people can invest their money in companies that represent the causes they care about (like sustainability, gender equality, etc.) – without sacrificing returns along the way. Inyova stands for “invest in your values” and we’re on a mission to make impact investing mainstream.
As Impact Marketing Intern you will work side-by-side with the Inyova leadership team on a broad range of topics. The internship is a 6 month tailored learning experience for you to grow and develop your marketing skills.
Specifically, you might work on:
- High priority marketing activities – you will work with our marketing managers on marketing development projects across all our channels.
- Scaling-up our marketing activities in new markets – you will be an important part of our internationally growing and fast-paced marketing team.
- Social media marketing – you will be creating and managing social media campaigns end to end on various platforms.
- Events scale-up and execution – you will help grow the impact investing movement through great events across Germany and beyond.
- Consumer, market and competitor analysis – you will collect data and conduct crucial analyses.
The Impact Marketing Internship at Inyova requires you to be fast-thinking, take ownership and find creative and clever solutions. As Impact Marketing Intern at Inyova, you should bring the following qualities:
- You are excited about the Inyova mission to mainstream impact investing.
- You are enthusiastic about web technology.
- You are hungry to grow professionally.
- You are data-driven.
- You are able to tell a compelling story even about complex matters.
- You work independently and have the ability to navigate complexity.
- You communicate effectively and with proficiency in English and German.
- Proficient in common office IT tools (eg MS Office or, preferably, GSuite).
- Finally, you should be lots fun to work with!
What we offer
We offer you to join a great team that is on a high-speed growth trajectory to make impact investing mainstream! You will be exposed to a wide range of challenging topics with high-intensity coaching from our founders and leadership team.
- You will be able to take ownership for your ideas from day 1, contributing your own ideas and opinions.
- You will work in a fun and flexible environment with great and inspiring colleagues.
- You will be part of an ambitious impact mission.
- You will be on a fast-paced learning path, where you will be learning, growing and developing professionally on a daily basis.
- You will grow hands-on expertise in the following areas: Impact Investing, Digital B2C Marketing & Sales; Data-driven strategy & company building; Lean startup, lean UX and agile management; Advanced problem solving and analytics.
This is a paid internship.
Workload: 100% | Start date: ASAP | Location: Zurich or Frankfurt | Duration: 6 months