Inyova is the leading digital platform for investing with a sustainability impact. Through the Inyova platform, people can invest their money in companies that represent the causes they care about (like sustainability, gender equality, etc.) – without sacrificing returns along the way. Inyova stands for “invest in your values” and we’re on a mission to make impact investing mainstream.
As Content Marketing Intern you will work side-by-side with the Inyova team on a broad range of topics with a focus on content creation. Inyova is full of exciting stories. It will be your job to make sure our expertise, insights and ideas are heard in the world.
- You will be in touch with all parts of Inyova to identify and create the best Inyova stories.
- You will create first-class publishable content in a variety of formats (eg. articles, videos, posts) for a variety of channels (eg. PR, blog, social media and emails).
- You will be responsible for bringing content live to our blog and website.
- You will support the continuous build up of our Content Marketing work in Germany and Switzerland.
- You will work with our marketing managers on high priority marketing development projects across all our channels.
As Content Marketing Intern at Inyova, you should bring the following qualities:
- You are excited about the Inyovamission to mainstream impact investing.
- You have a track record of creating awesome content and can point at it. You are great with words and your story telling abilities are extraordinary.
- You have excellent communication skills and are at native-speaker level in German and English, especially when it comes to writing.
- You are able to tell a compelling story even about complex matters.
- You are hungry to grow professionally.
- You like technology, data and innovation.
- Journalism or Communication background is a strong plus
- You work independently and have the ability to navigate complexity.
- Proficiency in common office IT tools and Wordpress.
- Finally, you should be lots fun to work with!
What we offer
We offer you to join a great team that is on a high-speed growth trajectory to make impact investing mainstream! You will be exposed to a wide range of challenging topics with high-intensity coaching from our founders and leadership team.
- You will be able to take ownership for your ideas from day 1, contributing your own ideas and opinions.
- You will work in a fun and flexible environment with great and inspiring colleagues.
- You will be part of an ambitious impact mission.
- You will be on a fast-paced learning path, where you will be learning, growing and developing professionally on a daily basis.
- You will grow hands-on expertise in the following areas: Impact Investing, Digital B2C Marketing & Sales; Data-driven strategy & company building; Lean startup, lean UX and agile management; Advanced problem solving and analytics.
- You will get an attractive compensation package.
This is a paid internship.
Workload: 100% for 6 months | Start date: May 2021 | Location: Frankfurt