At Invoke, our mission is to Have Fun Building Great Games.
We believe the best games come from people who love what they do, in an environment that values them and their ideas. That’s why we make games that our younger selves used to dream about. And we make sure that everyone has the opportunity to contribute to our collective success. Being part of Wizards of the Coast, we get to contribute to a collection of games that have inspired players and developers for decades.
At Invoke, you get to play your part as a valued member of an open and dedicated team within a magical world!
Invoke is looking for an Audio Programmer to join our team. In this role, you will support and collaborate with the audio team to identify their needs and provide them with tools and pipelines to implement their vision. Your role will have a direct impact on the audio fidelity of our game, and you will have the opportunity to push the boundaries of game audio.
What you'll do
- Work closely with the Audio Director and designers to identify their needs and productivity bottlenecks;
- Maintain and complement our Wwise integration in Unreal Engine 5;
- Suggest improvements to the existing engine and data pipeline to improve the audio production quality and the team's iteration times;
- Profile the game, identify and fix performance problems.
What you'll bring
- 3+ years working on game engines, with an interest in audio systems, debugging and optimization;
- Excellent C++ skills;
- Strong multi-threading programming skills
- Knowledge of ECS architecture within Game Engines;
- Modular and maintenance-oriented implementation approach;
- Initiative to push boundaries and a strong desire to build something outstanding;
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Experience working with Unreal Engine and Wwise is a plus.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
Invoke commits to offer equal working chances to every individual, without regard based on the following: age, sex, sexual orientation, physical disability, race, religion, citizenship, native country or any other possible particularities. We sincerely believe in a respectful and open-minded work environment, in which everyone can fully contribute to the organization's development.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.