At Invoke, our mission is to Have Fun Building Great Games.
We believe the best games come from people who love what they do, in an environment that values them and their ideas. That’s why we make games that our younger selves used to dream about. And we make sure that everyone has the opportunity to contribute to our collective success. Being part of Wizards of the Coast, we get to contribute to a collection of games that have inspired players and developers for decades.
At Invoke, you get to play your part as a valued member of an open and dedicated team within a magical world!
Invoke is looking for a highly skilled Lead Gameplay Programmer to join our team, working on a fantasy Action-RPG. In this role, you will build high quality gameplay and AI systems for our exciting new project. The ideal candidate is a collaborative and conscientious Lead Gameplay Programmer with deep knowledge of developing AAA games.
What You’ll Do
- Leading, managing and developing a team of Gameplay and AI Programmers;
- Close collaboration with game directors, to help define and promote the gameplay vision from a technical standpoint;
- Work with production, engineers, design and art team leads to accurately estimate effort and deliver high quality results;
- Provide high quality code review feedback;
- Ensure the delivery of solutions by the gameplay and AI engineering team that meets the game design and technical requirements;
- Ensure coding standards are met, and enforce good programming practices within the engineering team;
- Ensure the creation of technical documentation;
- Optimize code and data for memory usage and performance as required.
What You’ll Bring
- 10+ years experience developing AAA titles;
- 5+ years of experience as a Lead Gameplay Programmer on AAA titles;
- Expertise in several of the following domains: Animation, Artificial Intelligence, 3C;
- Excellent command of the C++ programming language;
- Unreal Engine experience;
- Extensive experience working with large multiplatform engines;
- Initiative to push boundaries and an ambition to craft something outstanding.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
Tuque Games commits to offer equal working chances to every individual, without regard based on the following: age, sex, sexual orientation, physical disability, race, religion, citizenship, native country or any other possible particularities. We sincerely believe in a respectful and open-minded work environment, in which everyone can fully contribute to the organization's development.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.