InvoiceCloud, an EngageSmart solution, is a leading provider of online bill payment services. Founded in 2009, the company has grown to be one of the leading disruptors in the cloud-based electronic bill presentment and payment (EBPP) space, helping institutions put customer experience first. By switching to InvoiceCloud, clients can improve customer engagement, loyalty, and efficiency while reducing churn and missed payments in the process. With over 50 million payments processed annually, InvoiceCloud is one of the most secure, innovative, and inclusive fintech solutions in the market. To learn more, visit www.InvoiceCloud.com.
Invoice Cloud’s SaaS customer engagement, e-billing, and payment platform helps accelerate collections, improve security, reduce costs, and enhance the customer experience.
Invoice Cloud has an immediate need for a Merchant Onboarding Specialist. In this role, the Onboarding Specialist will be a critical member of the payment operations team, working with Project Managers, Merchants, Payment Vendors, and Sales, to support the onboarding to our platform. Responsibilities include executing payment vendor onboarding requests, creating new merchant profiles, supporting payment vendor registration, and effectively communicating with the status of their onboarding requests.
The Onboarding Specialist must use skills such as positive customer engagement, organization, time management, and professional experience with payment processing technology and regulations to complete all assigned requests accurately.
What You’ll Do
First 30 Days
- Attend all scheduled training sessions including new hire, department, and peer training
- Learn the basics of the Invoice Cloud platform, Salesforce, and Smartsheet
- Become familiar with all processes related to merchant onboarding, including how it impacts our payment vendors and the Invoice Cloud platform
- Gain an understanding of the Invoice Cloud’s internal systems, merchant configurations, and product settings
First 90 Days
- Establish effective working relationships with project managers, merchants, payment vendors, and internal stakeholders
- Manage assigned boarding projects within Smartsheet and Salesforce to maintain accuracy and ensure on-time completion
- Serve as the main contact for merchants during the onboarding stage to complete and execute all payment vendor documentation
- Proactively communicate with internal stakeholders to remove any barriers of project delivery activities
- Research and respond to research tickets initiated as requested by client services, project manager, and sales
First 180 Days
- Assist with all payment operations activities related to a merchant, including escalated research tickets impacting processing and revenue
- Fully understand the onboarding process for industries supported by Invoice Cloud and serve as the subject matter expert for our merchants and internal stakeholders
- Develop an understanding of the Invoice Cloud platform, product offerings, and benefits to our merchants
- Provide feedback to improve and streamline processes
- Maintain accurate documentation on assigned projects and tickets for audit control
- Maintain excellent interpersonal relationships with project managers, merchants, payment vendors, and internal stakeholders to remove any impediments that may delay a project go-live
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of how the Invoice Cloud platform integrates with our payment vendors
- Manage competing requests from multiple project managers to establish priorities and timelines, while executing with a high-level of quality
What We Seek
- At least Two years of experience in Merchant Services Onboarding or Underwriting role.
- Experience working in payment processing, consumer finance, PayFacs, or insurance is a plus
- Experience with payment card brand regulations, NACHA, payment gateways, and POS processing – is greatly desired
- Outstanding verbal, written, and interpersonal skills are required with a great attention to detail
- Self-starter with a demonstrated ability to achieve results as part of a team and ability to effectively prioritize and multi-task under deadlines
- Excellent time management, organizational, and planning skills
- Experience using standard MS Office tools
- Experience with Smartsheet, Salesforce, or Jira are a plus
Invoice Cloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Invoice Cloud provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, or you require a religious accommodation, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at our company, please contact email@example.com.
To all recruitment agencies: Invoice Cloud does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our job’s alias, employees, or any other organization location. Invoice Cloud is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.