InvoiceCloud, an EngageSmart solution, is a leading provider of online bill payment services. Founded in 2009, the company has grown to be one of the leading disruptors in the cloud-based electronic bill presentment and payment (EBPP) space, helping institutions put customer experience first. By switching to InvoiceCloud, clients can improve customer engagement, loyalty, and efficiency while reducing churn and missed payments in the process. With over 50 million payments processed annually, InvoiceCloud is one of the most secure, innovative, and inclusive fintech solutions in the market. To learn more, visit www.InvoiceCloud.com.
The Junior Fullstack Developer will work to bring new features, functionality, and style to the InvoiceCloud user interfaces using mostly Microsoft development tools mixed with pre-defined third party tools while providing rapid and high quality technical support related to the user interface and experience. On our team, you will learn complex concepts related to computer architecture, data structures and programming practices
What You'll Be Doing
- Learn everything that our Invoice Cloud platform has to offer to our Billers and Payers
- Help build new features into existing and new Invoice Cloud products
- Maintain existing products by tracking down bugs and offering application support to our Operations team
- Participate in all areas including front and backend development, database design, quality engineering, etc
- Participate in all types of discussions including feature design, architecture, timelines, etc
- Be a part of a growing development team on the cusp of some great professional growth opportunities
- Assist with the implementation of ongoing work to learn the processes that will be used in the future
- Respond to assigned tickets
- Learn the functionality of public payment routes, options, controls, etc
- Work on mobile and responsive design payment routes
- Support, modify, and add new functionality to current and new background processes related to UX
- Add functionalities to UX-domain systems
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred or equivalent combination of education and experience required
- Experience with Microsoft Technologies
- Experience with Web Technologies
We're Excited if You Have
- 2+ years’ experience using Microsoft technologies, including, but not limited to:
- ASP.NET (WebForms, WebAPI, MVC, SignalR, ASMX Web Services), VB.NET, C#, Visual Studio (Web, Console, and Library projects), .NET Framework, ADO.NET, WPF, WinForms, T-SQL, Team Foundation Server / VST
- 2+ years' experience using web technologies, including, but not limited to:
- Excellent testing and debugging skills
- Experience with Azure-related technologies
- Experience with New Relic
- Payment processing development experience
- Experience in coding design patterns
- Knowledge of OWASP coding practice
*This is an early career level role, we encourage recent graduates to apply!
Invoice Cloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Invoice Cloud provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, or you require a religious accommodation, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at our company, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
To all recruitment agencies: Invoice Cloud does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our job’s alias, employees, or any other organization location. Invoice Cloud is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.