Location: Netherlands (remote)
Languages: English and Dutch. French is a plus
Invitae is a rapidly growing medical genetics company whose mission is to bring comprehensive genetic information into mainstream medicine to improve the quality of healthcare for billions of people.
We are a multidisciplinary company executing a novel business model in a highly technical and supervised industry against a backdrop of rapid and ground-breaking technological advancement. Patients are at the center of everything we do, while we continually seek to improve and grow in efficiency and strive to produce consistent and reliable results.
We are building an organization that can continuously innovate at scale. Equally significantly, we’re building a company where we love to work. As a team, we pride ourselves in having a diverse group of individuals who collaborate and work well together so that we can learn and grow from one another. We rely on each other with a common goal of putting the team above the individual.
As you join team Invitae, you are encouraged to help us grow our company culture over time and challenge us when we are not living up to it!
It’s always good to keep in mind that we craft and maintain our culture to serve our mission, and we will adjust it from time to time to optimize the pursuit of that mission.
About the role
To pursue our shared mission and help Invitae grow, we are looking for a Regional Manager.
On this role, you own the development and territory growth for Invitae’s testing menu spanning diagnostics, oncology-focused research products on the Archer® platform and future companion diagnostic assays. You make daily executive decisions to establish a productive territory and bolster an existing customer base of business while growing sales through new account acquisition.
What you will do
- Devise and execute territory business plan that aligns with the regional and global strategy;
- Engineer commercial strategies and tactics, implement sales and marketing plans;
- Head and coordinate customer and prospect site visits within territory while achieving profitable sales to expense ratio;
- Build and maintain key customer relationships with target audiences;
- Identify and gain new client-bill contracting opportunities with academic medical centers, large cancer centers, health systems, etc;
- Follow HIPAA, GDPR and any other regulations involved with processing and handling of personal data;
- Champion INVITAE’s CRM solution and participate in relevant local conferences and events.
Who you are
- Enthusiastic and trustworthy leader with strong executive presence and presentation skills who enjoy driving sales strategies;
- Specialist in building meaningful relationships and driving credibility among strategic groups, such as KOLs and other influential healthcare executives in the commercial and R&D continuum;
- Accountable for delivering upon commitments and committed to get results;
- Keen in developing yourself further in a growing sophisticated organization such as INVITAE.
What you will need
- Proficiency in English and Dutch. French is a plus;
- 4+ years of sales experience in a relevant industry/commercial environment i.e., diagnostics, genetic testing, research products;
- Experience within complex selling environments required;
- Availability to travel up to 60% of the time and valid driver’s license;
- Bachelor’s degree is a necessity. Masters in Life Sciences highly valued but not required;
- Knowledge of the Diagnostic Services industry. Molecular Diagnostic experience is strongly preferred.
Interested in this position? Please apply online by sending us your CV in English
At Invitae, we value diversity and provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Invitae retains your application data for 12 months to process your job application and produce anonymised monitoring statistics. After 12 months, your data will automatically be deleted. In addition, you have the right to request your personal data be deleted, updated or removed at any time. You can also request copy of the information Invitae holds about you by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Get to know us!
Want to know more about us and how we are changing the genetics industry?
- Visit our website Invitae.com
- Check out Invitae’s YouTube Channel
- Follow us on Twitter, Facebook or Instagram
/!\ Staffing and Recruiting Agencies /!\
Contact from Staffing and Recruitment Agencies are not appreciated and will be automatically disregarded. Our vacancies are only intended for individuals.
Individuals being represented by an agency will be considered unsolicited. We do not accept unsolicited CVs or applications from agencies other than preferred suppliers.