We are seeking a Client Services Region Lead with a passion for providing great service for both our clients and team members. You have experience leading a team that meets or exceeds service levels and quality metrics. You are comfortable working with many different functions (sales, operations, billing, engineering and lab teams) in order to serve our clients needs.
What you will do:
- Manage a team of client services specialists designated to the region, optimizing workload across the team to maximize efficiency and meet performance metrics
- Use data and analytics to regularly monitor and drive improvement in key performance metrics for the region
- Work with department leads to translate broader company goals into clear objectives for the regional team; ensures company processes and policies are rolled out and implemented within the regional team
- Provide one-on-one coaching and feedback to teammates in order to ensure the highest quality customer experience across multiple client communication channels
- Collaborate with corresponding Sales region to align on policies, process changes, and account management strategies intended to deepen customer relationships with Invitae
- Foster a mindset of continuous improvements to enhance regional performance and client satisfaction, including making system improvement recommendations for the Business Process Automation team as well as sharing process improvement recommendations with other client service regional teams
Who you are:
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- 3+ years experience leading client-facing teams in a work setting that is customer obsessed
- Excellent planning, organizational and time management skills; comfortable leading a team in a rapidly-scaling company where priorities, projects and policies may shift quickly
Required Experience and Skills:
- 5+ years experience working in a client-facing, customer service role with a “white glove service” mentality
- 2+ years of account management or client relationship experience. 2+ years preferred for industry experience in laboratory, healthcare, biotech, and/or life sciences
- 2+ years leading a team in a customer facing role
- Preferred understanding of genetics
- Exceptional oral and written communication skillsCan problem-solve and exercise critical thinking in a dynamic and rapidly changing environment
- Experience using Google Apps, Mac OS X, and CRM applications such as Salesforce Lightning, MediaLab, Guru and Confluence.
- Must be able to travel 2-3 times per year for required CS Training
By joining Invitae, you’ll work alongside some of the world’s experts in genetics and healthcare at the forefront of genetic medicine. We’ve created a culture that empowers our teams and our teammates to have the biggest impact and to explore their interests and capabilities. We prize freedom with accountability and offer significant flexibility, along with excellent benefits and competitive compensation in a fast-growing organization.
At Invitae, we value diversity and provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.