InVision made its name helping design teams create the world’s best digital products. We broadened our impact as a thought leader guiding organizations toward design maturity. We explored new territory by bringing those two streams together and pioneering visual collaboration. Now we’re taking what we've learned and built, and expanding our reach to designers and non-designers alike.
InVision is the visual collaboration platform powering the world’s best companies. The heart of InVision is Freehand, our online digital whiteboard. We built Freehand to transform the way people work together. Transformation is a bold term, but we stand by it. So do our users from Amazon, Anthem, and American Express. And that’s just the A’s. We are trusted by 100% of the Fortune 100 because we understand that collaboration is about more than just seeing each other - it’s about fueling each other. More than 7 million people across global enterprises and small teams come to us when they are looking to transform the way they work together. InVision’s platform, education, and community enable businesses to work across distances and disciplines to unlock the expertise of every team member and deliver powerful business results.
We’re on a mission to transform the way people work together by helping them collaborate better. On anything. From anywhere.
We are shaping the future of work.
Come join us.
InVision is a globally distributed, 100% remote organization. Our internal culture is made up of diverse, collaborative connections across more than 25 countries – forming a community where everyone belongs, thrives, and grows.
Our team is in search of a Senior Product Designer to help us expand the breadth and depth of InVisions platform through third-party integrations.
About the team:
Integrations are a key driver in the growth and success of the InVision platform. Through our open developer platform, we will be able to reach many more customers and deepen the value we bring both on and off platform.
As part of your cross-functional team, you will ship key strategic integrations for tools like Slack, MS Teams, Atlassian, Zoom, Google and more!
What you'll do:
- Understand the workflows of our key personas, across their toolset, to inform the end-to-end experience of our integrations on and off platform. Our key personas include: Product teams, HR, Marketing, Finance and Design.
- Understand the capabilities and limitations of third-party experiences to inform the ideal user experience.
- Work with partners to push the limits of what is possible both on the InVision platform and on partner platforms
- Take broad, conceptual ideas and turn them into useful and desirable customer experiences that are impactful for our business
- Drive innovation and elevate the product experience by designing flows and interfaces that are incredibly simple, effective, and elegant
- Contribute to high-level strategic direction with the rest of the product team
- Work closely with designers, product managers, engineering, marketing and leadership in a highly collaborative environment
- Give and solicit feedback from other designers in order to continually raise our bar for quality
- Learn from a diverse international team. Find mentors and get support on your professional growth
What you'll bring:
- A minimum of 5+ years of industry experience in product design with a proven track record of success
- Experience designing for third-party integrations
- Ability to design projects across the entire product lifecycle and multiple product launches
- Ability to define problems & goals, map user flows, prototype interactions, and oversee the building process across different client platforms
- A deep understanding of customer problems to create elegant but practical solutions
- Thorough knowledge and experience across a range of design approaches, methodologies and lo-fi & high-fi prototyping skills
- Initiative to identify problems and act on opportunities to improve the product offering
- Strong written & verbal communication and presentation skills
- Strong collaboration skills across disciplines to drive change into products
- Ability to manage and work on multiple projects concurrently
InVision offers an incredibly unique work environment. The company employs a diverse team all over the world. Each InVision team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work from wherever they choose.
The benefits we offer in the United States and Canada include competitive health plans and retirement plans. Some InVision-wide benefits offered to all employees across the globe include a flexible vacation policy, monthly coffee shop stipends, annual allowances for books related to your profession, and home office setup & wellness reimbursements. InVision is an international employer so some benefit offerings will vary from country to country.
InVision is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.