InVision made its name helping design teams create the world’s best digital products. We broadened our impact as a thought leader guiding organizations toward design maturity. We explored new territory by bringing those two streams together and pioneering visual collaboration. Now we’re taking what we’ve learned and built, and expanding our reach to designers and non-designers alike.
InVision is the visual collaboration platform powering the world’s best companies. The heart of InVision is Freehand, our online digital whiteboard. We built Freehand to transform the way people work together. Transformation is a bold term, but we stand by it. So do our users from Amazon, Anthem, and American Express. And that’s just the A’s. We are trusted by 100% of the Fortune 100 because we understand that collaboration is about more than just seeing each other - it’s about fueling each other. More than 7 million people across global enterprises and small teams come to us when they are looking to transform the way they work together. InVision’s platform, education, and community enable businesses to work across distances and disciplines to unlock the expertise of every team member and deliver powerful business results.
What sets Freehand apart is not a thousand specialized bells and whistles for power-users. What is special about Freehand is the way it puts people at ease, encourages their creativity, and elevates their individual voice so that every member of a team can contribute meaningfully. Freehand is designed to be intuitive, inclusive, versatile, and enterprise ready. It is refreshingly simple, but surprisingly robust.
We’re on a mission to transform the way people work together by helping them collaborate better. On anything. From anywhere.
We are shaping the future of work.
Come join us.
Our Craft team is in search of a Senior Software Engineer to help us change the way digital products are built.
About the Team:
We are the team that supports and connects many third part design tools to Invision. We design, build and support integrations that sync designs from top companies in the industry such as Figma, Adobe, Sketch and more. We are also the team that develops and supports Craft, a desktop app built to provide workflow shortcuts, syncing, and tools for designers. We are a fun, fast paced team that thrives on shipping value to our customers.
What you’ll do:
- Write secure, maintainable code that powers the world’s leading product design platform
- Work on a backend microservice architecture written in Golang, NodeJS
- Work on graphics programming to bring cutting edge rendering, multi-user and real time features to the product
- Technically mentor other developers, participate in code reviews and act as a point of contact for architecture and cross-team initiatives
- Work closely with product managers and designers to design and develop the product’s functionality, look, and feel
What you’ll bring:
- 3+ years of Backend experience designing and building high volume, scalable SaaS applications from end-to-end. Strong proficiency preferably in Go and modern backend frameworks
- Multiple years of experience debugging complex issues; you can debug a web application problem all the way from the browser, through the transport, to the application, servers, databases, and asynchronous queues. Logs and core dumps don’t frighten you
- Use of continuous integration and delivery technologies at an expert level; you have the ability and interest to teach others best practices
- Motivation to understand the business, our users, their requirements, and to deliver results
- Passion for continued learning and a track record of picking up new technologies and skills as you ship awesome code
InVision offers an incredibly unique work environment. The company employs a diverse team all over the world. Each InVision team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work from wherever they choose.
The benefits we offer in the United States and Canada include competitive health plans and retirement plans. Some InVision-wide benefits offered to all employees across the globe include a flexible vacation policy, monthly coffee shop stipends, annual allowances for books related to your profession, and home office setup & wellness reimbursements. InVision is an international employer so some benefit offerings will vary from country to country.
InVision is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.