InVision made its name helping design teams create the world’s best digital products. We broadened our impact as a thought leader guiding organizations toward design maturity. We explored new territory by bringing those two streams together and pioneering visual collaboration. Now we’re taking what we've learned and built, and expanding our reach to designers and non-designers alike.
InVision is the visual collaboration platform powering the world’s best companies. The heart of InVision is Freehand, our online digital whiteboard. We built Freehand to transform the way people work together. Transformation is a bold term, but we stand by it. So do our users from Amazon, Anthem, and American Express. And that’s just the A’s. We are trusted by 100% of the Fortune 100 because we understand that collaboration is about more than just seeing each other - it’s about fueling each other. More than 7 million people across global enterprises and small teams come to us when they are looking to transform the way they work together. InVision’s platform, education, and community enable businesses to work across distances and disciplines to unlock the expertise of every team member and deliver powerful business results.
What sets Freehand apart is not a thousand specialized bells and whistles for power-users. What is special about Freehand is the way it puts people at ease, encourages their creativity, and elevates their individual voice so that every member of a team can contribute meaningfully. Freehand is designed to be intuitive, inclusive, versatile, and enterprise ready. It is refreshingly simple, but surprisingly robust.
We’re on a mission to transform the way people work together by helping them collaborate better. On anything. From anywhere.
We are shaping the future of work.
Come join us.
InVision is a globally distributed, 100% remote organization. Our internal culture is made up of diverse, collaborative connections across more than 25 countries – forming a community where everyone belongs, thrives, and grows.
Our team is in search of a Senior Product Designer to lead design in a newly formed, cross-functional team dedicated to finding the most valuable growth levers for our business.
About the team:
Freehand is InVision’s real-time digital whiteboard product that allows teams to collaborate together, all in one place. Freehand has seen incredible growth over the past 18 months, and with an exciting roadmap ahead of us, this is a great opportunity for a designer who loves to move fast and is excited to help shape the future of visual collaboration.
Watch this video to learn more about Freehand: https://www.invisionapp.com/feature/freehand
What you'll do:
- Take broad, conceptual ideas and turn them into useful and desirable customer experiences that are impactful for our business
- Gain familiarity with the end-to-end experience of InVision, including a deep understanding of new and existing user journeys and a-ha moments
- Be a key partner in the experimentation process by helping to craft hypotheses, design experiments, and interpret results
- Utilise quantitative user behaviour data and qualitative insights from user testing and interviews to make informed design decisions
- Be an expert in the breadth of personas of InVision customers, including both self-serve and Enterprise customers of different stages
- Mentor other Product Designers on how to incorporate experimentation into their design work
- Give and solicit feedback from other designers in order to continually raise our bar for quality.
- Learn from a diverse international team. Find mentors and get support on your professional growth
What you'll bring:
- A minimum of 5 years of industry experience in product design with a proven track record of success
- Experience working on a user-facing product in a growth oriented role
- A deep understanding of how and when to use quantitative and qualitative data to drive design decisions
- Ability to design projects across the entire product lifecycle and multiple product launches
- Ability to define problems & goals, map user flows, prototype interactions, and oversee the building process across different client platforms
- Initiative to identify problems and act on opportunities to improve the product offering
- Strong written & verbal communication and presentation skills
- Strong collaboration skills across disciplines to drive change into products
- Ability to manage and work on multiple projects concurrently
InVision offers an incredibly unique work environment. The company employs a diverse team all over the world. Each InVision team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work from wherever they choose.
The benefits we offer in the United States and Canada include competitive health plans and retirement plans. Some InVision-wide benefits offered to all employees across the globe include a flexible vacation policy, monthly coffee shop stipends, annual allowances for books related to your profession, and home office setup & wellness reimbursements. InVision is an international employer so some benefit offerings will vary from country to country.
InVision is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.