InVision made its name helping design teams create the world’s best digital products. We broadened our impact as a thought leader guiding organizations toward design maturity. We explored new territory by bringing those two streams together and pioneering visual collaboration. Now we’re taking what we've learned and built, and expanding our reach to designers and non-designers alike.
InVision is the visual collaboration platform powering the world’s best companies. The heart of InVision is Freehand, our online digital whiteboard. We built Freehand to transform the way people work together. Transformation is a bold term, but we stand by it. So do our users from Amazon, Anthem, and American Express. And that’s just the A’s. We are trusted by 100% of the Fortune 100 because we understand that collaboration is about more than just seeing each other - it’s about fueling each other. More than 7 million people across global enterprises and small teams come to us when they are looking to transform the way they work together. InVision’s platform, education, and community enable businesses to work across distances and disciplines to unlock the expertise of every team member and deliver powerful business results.
What sets Freehand apart is not a thousand specialized bells and whistles for power-users. What is special about Freehand is the way it puts people at ease, encourages their creativity, and elevates their individual voice so that every member of a team can contribute meaningfully. Freehand is designed to be intuitive, inclusive, versatile, and enterprise ready. It is refreshingly simple, but surprisingly robust.
We’re on a mission to transform the way people work together by helping them collaborate better. On anything. From anywhere.
We are shaping the future of work.
Come join us.
InVision is a globally distributed, 100% remote organization. Our internal culture is made up of diverse, collaborative connections across more than 25 countries – forming a community where everyone belongs, thrives, and grows.
We’re looking for a Content Marketing Manager with a proven track record of success using thoughtful, data-informed, and actionable B2B enterprise-level content to drive full-funnel outcomes in support of global marketing initiatives.
This individual will be directly involved in all levels of our marketing campaigns, supporting Demand Generation programs such as events and webinars, lifecycle marketing, and account-based marketing, ensuring that materials can be repurposed for sales and customer success enablement, while also working closely with our editorial director to contribute to our organic, owned channels.
About the Team:
The Content Marketing Manager will be a key part of our Growth Marketing team. The role is designed to contribute to every aspect of campaigns, from engagement to conversion. At InVision, Content Marketing is tasked with ideating, developing, and executing materials that leverage all marketing channels, supporting our demand generation and overall marketing goals: to drive pipeline, opportunity creation, and support customer retention for our wider sales and customer success organization. This role reports to the Director of Content Marketing.
This is the perfect opportunity for someone who has experience across all types of full-funnel content, is data-informed and results-driven, and has experience tying marketing output and programs to business performance. This person will be tasked with helping build the foundation for, shape and execute on InVision's content strategy.
What you’ll do:
- We’re seeking a content manager who is self-motivated and has a strong writing ability to develop and implement best-in-class content that connects and compels our target audience.
- The successful candidate will focus on the support and growth of existing content vehicles/channels, as well as the development of new marketing campaigns and content types. Areas of focus will include:
- Gated content (Handbooks, guides, tip sheets)
- Emails (customer nurture/retention)
- Account-based marketing
- Case studies
- Blog posts
- Sales and Customer Success enablement materials
- Work closely with Product Marketing Managers to ensure product messaging is effectively conveyed through content efforts
- Work closely with Field Marketing and Sales to uncover potential content opportunities that advance the business objectives
- The successful candidate must develop an uncanny understanding of, and empathy for, our customers, their needs/desires, and their experiences within our product ecosystem
- Own the impact of their efforts and determine appropriate metrics and goals tied to content
- Work in tandem with marketing operations, design, and development teams to develop and launch new content
- Manage and own the outcomes for all phases of a content project or campaign
- Present and communicate results on a frequent, recurring basis
What you’ll bring:
- Minimum 5 years of experience in content and online marketing. Experience working in a B2B tech/SaaS company is highly preferred
- Must have exceptional writing skills, with the ability to creatively and appropriately convey our brand narrative through various content types and marketing channels
- Must be able to communicate the potential impact content has on business outcomes, and align efforts towards that end. This includes an understanding of marketing metrics and analytics and the ways to help make data-informed decisions
- Strong communication skills — can own any or all of the ideation, creation, and execution process, providing clear written and in-person communication along the way
- Has experience managing projects and teammates. Past colleagues would say they respected, and enjoyed working with, the candidate
- Has the ability to work well under pressure and deadlines
- Is able to independently execute on stated goals and requirements and confidently determine the best path to reach them
- Is able to work successfully in a remote environment
We are looking for someone who matches our level of joy for the work we do, fits in well with our team, and elevates our game. A sense of humor, a lack of ego, and a desire to do great work is essential.
InVision offers an incredibly unique work environment. The company employs a diverse team all over the world. Each InVision team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work from wherever they choose.
The benefits we offer in the United States and Canada include competitive health plans and retirement plans. Some InVision-wide benefits offered to all employees across the globe include a flexible vacation policy, monthly coffee shop stipends, annual allowances for books related to your profession, and home office setup & wellness reimbursements. InVision is an international employer so some benefit offerings will vary from country to country.
InVision is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.