InVision is the leading product design and development platform for teams building world-class digital products. It’s every company’s imperative to continuously innovate and improve on their customer experience: InVision’s platform, education, and community enable creative collaboration across teams and geographies for improved speed-to-market and powerful business results.
More than 7 million people across global enterprises and small teams come to us when they are looking for digital transformation. That process doesn’t start and end in any design tool: it encompasses ideation, conversation, visual collaboration and so much more. Teams use InVision to create, prototype and test new ideas; develop repeatable and streamlined processes in design, product and engineering; and improve workflows to move more efficiently from inspiration to production and drive innovation. The InVision platform allows teams to collaborate throughout the process with every stakeholder, giving individuals the visibility and know-how they require. Customers include 100 percent of the Fortune 100 and organizations including American Express, Adidas, Boeing, Ford Motor, Netflix, HBO, Ikea, Slack and Virgin Atlantic.
InVision is a fully distributed company with people in more than 20 countries. Investors include Accel, ICONIQ, FirstMark, Tiger Global, Battery Ventures, and Spark Capital. Visit us at InVisionApp.com and InVisionApp.com/blog.
InVision is seeking a Revenue Accounting Coordinator for our worldwide Revenue Accounting team. The right person will provide accounting expertise, business sense, with a strong desire to improve processes. This person will be involved in the revenue close process, booking new customer deals, scheduling invoices and revenue recognition schedules; as well as assisting with Deal Desk approvals and review.
About the Team:
We are a diverse team with a mix of industry, operational, and Big Four experience. Our responsibilities include owning revenue recognition from both a technical and operational perspective and the entire order to cash back office process. We empower decision-making at every level, value new ideas, and promote open communication. you’ll join an extraordinary team that is passionate about InVision, its products, and its customers.
You’re a great fit for this role if you have a knowledge of accounting operations, have experience with booking revenue transactions, reviewing customer contracts, posting journal entries and want to help with further automating of order to cash processes. This role reports to our Director of Revenue Accounting who is invested in the continued development of the team and your career.
What you’ll do:
- Play a key role in the month-end close process, reconciliations, and related reporting and disclosure requirements.
- Support your Order to Cash teammates with booking revenue transactions.
- Build and maintain relationships with our external auditors and key business contacts including Corporate Accounting, FP&A, Sales, IT and Legal.
- Partner with the Finance Systems team on system enhancements and process automation for the quote to cash process.
- Review International Customer Contracts to support the Deal Desk
- Support your Order to Cash teammates with other ad hoc projects and accounting needs.
What you’ll bring:
- 2+ years of accounting experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance required.
- Experience in revenue accounting at a software company (ideally under ASC 606/ IFRS 15) and comfortable reviewing a high volume of deals.
- Ability to work with teammates in a remote environment, which empowers decision-making at lower levels, offering frequent opportunities to develop, and encouraging upward feedback.
- Experience identifying and driving improvements to the accounting process through cross-functional projects and engaging with different functions throughout the company.
- Experience with Excel and data analysis; with a systems mindset.
- Experience with NetSuite, Zuora, and/or Salesforce preferred
InVision offers an incredibly unique work environment. The company employs a diverse team all over the world. Each InVision team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work from wherever they choose.
The benefits we offer in the United States and Canada include competitive health plans and retirement plans. Some InVision-wide benefits offered to all employees across the globe include a flexible vacation policy, monthly coffee shop stipends, annual allowances for books related to your profession, and home office setup & wellness reimbursements. InVision is an international employer so some benefit offerings will vary from country to country.
InVision is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.