InVision is the leading product design and development platform for teams building world-class digital products. It’s every company’s imperative to continuously innovate and improve on their customer experience: InVision’s platform, education, and community enable creative collaboration across teams and geographies for improved speed-to-market and powerful business results.
More than 7 million people across global enterprises and small teams come to us when they are looking for digital transformation. That process doesn’t start and end in any design tool: it encompasses ideation, conversation, visual collaboration and so much more. Teams use InVision to create, prototype and test new ideas; develop repeatable and streamlined processes in design, product and engineering; and improve workflows to move more efficiently from inspiration to production and drive innovation. The InVision platform allows teams to collaborate throughout the process with every stakeholder, giving individuals the visibility and know-how they require. Customers include 100 percent of the Fortune 100 and organizations including American Express, Adidas, Boeing, Ford Motor, Netflix, HBO, Ikea, Slack and Virgin Atlantic.
InVision is a fully distributed company with people in more than 20 countries. Investors include Accel, ICONIQ, FirstMark, Tiger Global, Battery Ventures, and Spark Capital. Visit us at InVisionApp.com and InVisionApp.com/blog.
Our team is in search of a Tech Project Manager to help us change the way digital products are designed.
About the Team:
The Tech Project Manager role at InVision is a highly tactical position within the Marketing department. This person will be responsible for managing incoming requests to the Marketing Design and Engineering teams, providing status updates on tasks and projects, monitor and manage automation processes, and supporting project owners within the Marketing department.
What you’ll do:
- Coordinate with Design and Engineering managers to assign and schedule incoming ad-hoc requests
- Maintain project and campaign status reports for executive leadership
- Support project owners in following well-established project management processes
- Review incoming campaign and project requests, and coordinate with Marketing Design and Engineering teams to ensure deliverables are completed on time
- Create and maintain a backlog of work in Jira for the Marketing Design & Engineering teams, aligned with projects and campaigns in Asana
- Anticipate and remove blockers and dependencies for the Marketing Design & Engineering teams, escalating when necessary
- Serve as Web Project Owner for projects involving updates to the marketing website:
- Oversee requirements set by execution team
- Oversee estimation effort
- Manage scope of deliverables
- Oversee timeline set by execution team
- Manage QA process
What you’ll bring:
- Quick learner, able to multi-task with minimal supervision
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail
- Self-motivated and thrives in a fast-paced, growth-oriented environment
- Proficient in G-Suite
- Familiarity with Jira, Confluence, and Asana is strongly preferred
InVision offers an incredibly unique work environment. The company employs a diverse team all over the world. Each InVision team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work from wherever they choose.
The benefits we offer in the United States and Canada include competitive health plans and retirement plans. Some InVision-wide benefits offered to all employees across the globe include a flexible vacation policy, monthly coffee shop stipends, annual allowances for books related to your profession, and home office setup & wellness reimbursements. InVision is an international employer so some benefit offerings will vary from country to country.
InVision is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.