InVision is the leading product design and development platform for teams building world-class digital products. It’s every company’s imperative to continuously innovate and improve on their customer experience: InVision’s platform, education, and community enable creative collaboration across teams and geographies for improved speed-to-market and powerful business results.
More than 7 million people across global enterprises and small teams come to us when they are looking for digital transformation. That process doesn’t start and end in any design tool: it encompasses ideation, conversation, visual collaboration and so much more. Teams use InVision to create, prototype and test new ideas; develop repeatable and streamlined processes in design, product and engineering; and improve workflows to move more efficiently from inspiration to production and drive innovation. The InVision platform allows teams to collaborate throughout the process with every stakeholder, giving individuals the visibility and know-how they require. Customers include 100 percent of the Fortune 100 and organizations including American Express, Adidas, Boeing, Ford Motor, Netflix, HBO, Ikea, Slack and Virgin Atlantic.
InVision is a fully distributed company with people in more than 20 countries. Investors include Accel, ICONIQ, FirstMark, Tiger Global, Battery Ventures, and Spark Capital. Visit us at InVisionApp.com and InVisionApp.com/blog.
Our team is in search of a Renewals Manager, EMEA to help us change the way digital products are designed.
About the team:
InVision’s Global Renewals Team is an exciting new function focussed on building efficiency, scalability, and predictability into our customer lifecycle without compromising on customer experience. Renewal Managers play a critical role to InVision’s business, helping us secure up-for-renewal dollars and identify possible expansion opportunities at the time of renewal. We’re looking for a motivated, energetic, and process-oriented individual who is based in North America to join our Enterprise Sales Segment.
What you’ll do:
- Lead the commercial buying process for 100+ customers per quarter in the Enterprise Sales segment
- Manage contract negotiations to protect and retain customers who spend up to $50K annually
- Partner with Account Executives and Customer Success Managers to understand customer priorities and challenges; prescribe solutions to further these goals
- Identify up-sell and cross-sell opportunities among InVision customers
- Represent InVision during a pivotal period in the customer lifecycle; understand and speak to InVision’s value proposition in an increasingly competitive and crowded market
What you’ll bring:
- 3+ years in a client-facing, pre or post-sales role (preferably in a SaaS environment)
- High level of comfort speaking with executives at Fortune 500 companies
- Proven track record of exceeding goals
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, collaborative environment with peers who challenge you to grow
- Technical aptitude to master InVision’s platform Bias toward action
- Highly organized - Renewal Managers are responsible for 100+ renewals per quarter
- Team player mentality, prior closing experience and exposure to design experience is a plus!
InVision offers an incredibly unique work environment. The company employs a diverse team all over the world. Each InVision team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work from wherever they choose.
Some InVision-wide benefits offered to all employees across the globe include a flexible vacation policy, monthly coffee shop stipends, annual allowances for books related to your profession, and home office setup & wellness reimbursements. InVision is an international employer so some benefit offerings will vary from country to country.
InVision is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.