InVision is the leading product design and development platform for teams building world-class digital products. It’s every company’s imperative to continuously innovate and improve on their customer experience: InVision’s platform, education, and community enable creative collaboration across teams and geographies for improved speed-to-market and powerful business results.
More than 7 million people across global enterprises and small teams come to us when they are looking for digital transformation. That process doesn’t start and end in any design tool: it encompasses ideation, conversation, visual collaboration and so much more. Teams use InVision to create, prototype and test new ideas; develop repeatable and streamlined processes in design, product and engineering; and improve workflows to move more efficiently from inspiration to production and drive innovation. The InVision platform allows teams to collaborate throughout the process with every stakeholder, giving individuals the visibility and know-how they require. Customers include 100 percent of the Fortune 100 and organizations including American Express, Adidas, Boeing, Ford Motor, Netflix, HBO, Ikea, Slack and Virgin Atlantic.
InVision is a fully distributed company with people in more than 20 countries. Investors include Accel, ICONIQ, FirstMark, Tiger Global, Battery Ventures, and Spark Capital. Visit us at InVisionApp.com and InVisionApp.com/blog.
Our team is in search of a Lead Software Engineer, Studio - Backend to help us change the way digital products are designed.
About the Team:
Studio combines design, prototyping, collaboration, and design systems into one harmonious workflow. It starts with a live design environment, which gives you the power to create intelligent layouts and interactions as part of your normal workflow that you can share and edit collaboratively with your team. We’re looking for technical experts who can turn product ideas into reality and operate diverse products for millions of customers.
What you’ll do:
- Work closely with Engineering Leadership and Principal Engineers assisting with the development of the architectural strategy for large-scale cross-cutting technology and product concerns
- Work closely with Product Managers, Designers, and QA to design and develop the product’s functionality, look and feel
- You will work on the Studio backend, real time storage, and infrastructure owning services such as client-side syncing and registration of our clients to our real time messaging channels.
What you’ll bring:
- Strong CS fundamentals: algorithms, data structures, design patterns, etc.
- Strong problem-solving skills with a bias to action. You’ll be identifying and digging into difficult technical areas and paving the way forward for engineer
- Mastery of Typescript or Golang. Node.js, Postgres, AWS, and Docker are strong pluses!
- Motivation to understand the business, our users, their requirements, and to deliver results
InVision offers an incredibly unique work environment. The company employs a diverse team all over the world. Each InVision team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work from wherever they choose.
The benefits we offer in the United States and Canada include competitive health plans and retirement plans. Some InVision-wide benefits offered to all employees across the globe include a flexible vacation policy, monthly coffee shop stipends, annual allowances for books related to your profession, and home office setup & wellness reimbursements. InVision is an international employer so some benefit offerings will vary from country to country.
InVision is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.