InVision is the Digital Product Design platform used to make the world’s best customer experiences. We provide design tools and educational resources for teams to navigate every stage of the product design process, from ideation to development.
Today, more than 3.5 million people use InVision to create a repeatable and streamlined design workflow; rapidly design and prototype products before writing code, and collaborate across their entire organization. That includes more than 80 percent of the Fortune 100, and organizations like Airbnb, Amazon, HBO, Netflix, Slack, Starbucks and Uber, who are now able to design better products, faster.
InVision is a fully distributed company with employees in 25 countries around the world. The company has raised more than $235 million in funding from leading investors including Accel, ICONIQ, FirstMark, Tiger Global, Battery Ventures, and Spark Capital. Visit us at InVisionApp.com and InVisionApp.com/blog.
- 5+ years experience creating and executing marketing programs
- Experience at a high-growth SaaS company (e.g., Slack, Dropbox, Atlassian)
- Experience building a team.
- Familiarity with marketing analytics, online marketing, marketing automation, A/B testing, product marketing, and predictive marketing tools
- Balance of creativity and analytical skills
- Able to prioritize and juggle many projects
- Strong communication and presentation skills
The successful candidate’s core responsibility will be growing InVision’s freemium and self serve SaaS business. This position’s core KPI will be the company’s self-serve ARR.
- Steer ubiquity. Increase the number of registered users on InVision’s platform.
- Propel usage. Increase usage of all of InVision’s products
- Drive monetization. Increase monetization for InVision’s self serve business.
- Build a team and long-term roadmap for the self serve business.
- Create and leverage growth marketing tactics (including onboarding, email campaigns, webinars, search optimization techniques, predictive scoring, etc.) on all of InVision’s properties to hit KPIs.
- Collaborate closely with the online marketing, marketing analytics, marketing ops and automation, and product growth team to drive key initiatives.
- Stay in the know about marketing best practices.
- Capable of scaling oneself
- An aptitude of adapting in a fast-paced environment
- Strong balance between building towards a long-term vision and hitting quarterly goals.
- Excellent communicator
- Empathy for the user: No black-hat techniques or dark-UX patterns
- Ability to think strategically and execute tactically, going back and forth often to get the job done right
- We are looking for someone who matches our level of joy for the work we do, fits in well with our team, and elevates our game. A sense of humor, a lack of ego, and a desire to do great work is essential.
Benefits & Perks
InVision offers an incredibly unique work environment. The company employs a diverse team all over the world. In the United States we have team members throughout 40+ states including New York, San Francisco, Austin, Portland, and Boston. Each InVision team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work from wherever they choose. The benefits we offer in the United States include competitive health plans and a 401k plan.
Some InVision-wide benefits offered to all employees across the globe include a flexible vacation policy, monthly coffee shop stipends, annual allowances for books related to your profession, and home office setup & wellness reimbursements. InVision is an international employer so some benefit offerings will vary from country to country. Please ask our recruiting team about the benefits and perks package available in your country.
InVision is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.