InVision is the world's leading product design platform, powering the future of digital product design through our deep understanding of the dynamics of collaboration.. We provide two million people with the power to prototype, review, refine, user-test, and ship product designs for web and mobile platforms.. InVision drives the product design process at leading Fortune 100 companies, including at Disney, IBM, Walmart, Apple, Verizon and General Motors.. Backed by Accel, ICONIQ Capital, FirstMark Capital, Tiger Global and others, InVision is a distributed team with over 200 employees around the world.
Mission: Participate in the creation of a world-class accounting team that consistently exceeds expectations in delivering monthly reports, completing audits, and servicing a high-growth SaaS company. As part of the Finance & Accounting team, you will be responsible for day-to-day payroll operations, reconcile accounts and participate in month-end close. Additionally, you will contribute to process improvement projects, including technology implementations and policy creation, as well as assist with audit preparation..
Want this job? You’ll need to be an independent self-starter with a bias toward immediate action (and results) that can thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment. Additionally, you will need to be a strong communicator with a willingness to learn, adapt, and multitask. Our culture is driven by our humility and desire to constantly improve by questioning even our own assumptions.
- Preparation and processing of multi-state semi-monthly payroll (timely, accurate, correct deductions etc.) and oversee payroll for international operations and entities
- Processing of employee changes in payroll system
- Coordinate with the HR department to acquire relevant data for payroll processing
- Coordinate with the HR department to resolve discrepancies between deductions and general ledger accounts
- Initiate payment for all contractors
- Review employees’ expenses and travel reports and its proper documentation to ensure accuracy according to the company’s policy
- Respond to internal employee payroll inquiries in a timely manner and oversee the payroll email inbox.
- Record all payroll and benefit entries in Netsuite
- Maintain monthly reconciliation of payroll reports to GL
- Perform payroll analysis as required
- Assist with month end close and annual audits
- Assist Accounting team with adhoc requests and projects as assigned
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills with emphasis on being detail oriented
- Ability to work independently and be action oriented, also able to work within a team
- Ability to adapt to changing environments and priorities
- Positive attitude
- Integrity and trustworthiness
- Advanced Excel proficiency preferred
- Collaborate efficiently within a team setting
- Service-minded - enjoy interacting with employees and helping them resolve issues on a timely basis
- BA/BS in accounting or similar field
- 3+ years of accounting and payroll experience
- Knowledge of payroll systems (Paylocity, ADP, etc) / Paylocity experience or an openness to systems outside of traditional systems like ADP highly preferred
- Knowledge of Netsuite or other accounting systems
- Knowledge and practical experience with local, state and federal government laws for payroll and accounting
- Operating experience in a high-growth Saas business preferred
InVision offers an incredibly unique work environment.. The company employs a diverse team all over the world.. In the United States we have teams including hubs in New York, San Francisco, Austin, Portland, and Boston.. Each InVision team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work from wherever they choose.. Among our benefits we offer competitive health plans, 401k, a flexible vacation policy, unlimited Starbucks cards for each employee, and unlimited books related to your profession.
InVision is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.