InVision is the world's leading product design platform, powering the future of digital product design through our deep understanding of the dynamics of collaboration. We provide two million people with the power to prototype, review, refine, user-test, and ship product designs for web and mobile platforms. InVision drives the product design process at leading Fortune 100 companies, including at Disney, IBM, Walmart, Apple, Verizon and General Motors. Backed by Accel, ICONIQ Capital, FirstMark Capital, Tiger Global and others, InVision is a distributed team with over 200 employees around the world.
We are seeking an experienced Brand Designer who is passionate about creating a delightful screen experience for everyone. You’ll have the opportunity to work on a broad spectrum of high-visibility brand and marketing projects spanning UX design, print, physical goods, events, and more. You’ll collaborate with some of the best designers, developers, marketers, and content strategists in the industry. (mention)
- Ability to create experiences that improve core business goals
- Leverage user-centric design methods to produce delightful user experience elements that are extensible across all of InVision’s web properties
- Drive personalization and discovery to ensure a visitor is seamlessly guided through the right experience at the right time
- Consistently look to identify opportunities for improvement and incorporate advancements in UX technology, methods and tools
- Support launch activities for new products and features
- Collaborate efficiently within a team setting
- Communicate clearly and demonstrate confidence with humility
- Think big picture, but solve for the smallest details
What does it take to succeed?
- A portfolio showcasing a breadth of creative work
- 4+ years working at an agency or in-house, and hands-on experience doing UX/UI
- Proven ability to create design systems and implement a design framework across a web property
- An ability to think strategically, but also focus on the finer details of a customer’s brand experience
- Strong collaboration abilities, a flexible demeanor, and a friendly approach to working with different types of teams
- A mindset for continuous improvement
InVision offers an incredibly unique work environment. The company employs a diverse team all over the world. In the United States we have teams including hubs in New York, San Francisco, Austin, Portland, and Boston. Each InVision team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work from wherever they choose. Among our benefits we offer competitive health plans, 401k, a flexible vacation policy, unlimited Starbucks cards for each employee, and unlimited books related to your profession.
InVision is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.