Work hard, play hard. That's us. Self motivated, design-focused, and a clever thinker with a background in copywriting and online marketing… is that you?
We’re seeking a driven, detail-oriented copywriter and online marketer to support marketing as our team works to create compelling, meaningful content experiences across all touchpoints and properties.
This position requires a highly motivated individual who is comfortable with rapid changes in direction and environment. The successful candidate will be customer oriented, self motivated and results driven… must be able to think strategically, while not being afraid to get their hands dirty. Strong writing skills and the ability to dive into challenges head first is a must.
Specialties: content and technical writing, brand voice/tone, user engagement, online marketing techniques, contractor management, graphic design literacy
- Craft compelling, audience-specific copy and content for a wide range of mediums, including but not limited to: event announcements, signage, advertisements, blog posts, thought leadership/longform articles, in-product messaging, product feature messaging, company announcements, and much more
- Providing editing insight and expertise for content across a wide range of mediums
- Ensure consistent brand voice and tone across all relevant materials
- Participate in brainstorming sessions and creative brief development both within marketing and across departments
- Collaborate with project stakeholders and team members to develop creative content and unique solutions for marketing and sales initiatives
- Nurture relationships with industry influencers and organizations
- Stay up-to-date with industry news and trends
- Identify potential marketing opportunities with other leading brands in our space
- The ideal candidate for this position will possess the following:
- 3+ years experience as a copywriter/marketing specialist—experience in tech/SaaS greatly preferred
- An education background in journalism, marketing, or a related discipline (preferred but not required)
- Strong writing and research skills, with experience adhering to a specific style guide (AP, Chicago, etc.)
- Be exceedingly comfortable working on tight deadlines
- Knowledge of web technologies and marketing applications (including content management systems like Wordpress)
- Experience with web analytics and search engine optimization
- A borderline-obsessive attention to detail (the phrase “grammar police” comes to mind)
- Experience in original graphic and product design creation and/or prior collaboration with graphic and product designers
- Intense curiosity, and drive to seek out answers to unanswered questions
- Ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously
- A passion for writing, contributing creatively, and upholding extremely high standards
InVision offers an incredibly unique work environment. The company employs a diverse team all over the world. In the United States we have teams including hubs in New York, San Francisco, Austin, Portland, and Boston. Each InVision team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work from wherever they choose. Among our benefits we offer competitive health plans, 401k, a flexible vacation policy, unlimited Starbucks cards for each employee, and unlimited books related to your profession.
InVision is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.