InVision made its name helping design teams create the world’s best digital products. We broadened our impact as a thought leader guiding organizations toward design maturity.
InVision is the visual collaboration platform powering the world’s best companies. The heart of InVision is Freehand, our online digital whiteboard. We built Freehand to transform the way people work together. We are trusted by 100% of the Fortune 100 because we understand that collaboration is about more than just seeing each other - it’s about fueling each other. More than 7 million people across global enterprises and small teams come to us when they are looking to transform the way they work together. InVision’s platform, education, and community enable businesses to work across distances and disciplines to unlock the expertise of every team member and deliver powerful business results.
What sets Freehand apart is not a thousand specialized bells and whistles for power users. What is special about Freehand is how it puts people at ease, encourages their creativity, and elevates their individual voice so that every team member can contribute meaningfully. Freehand is designed to be intuitive, inclusive, versatile, and enterprise-ready. It is refreshingly simple but surprisingly robust.
We’re on a mission to transform the way people work together by helping them collaborate better. On anything. From anywhere.
We are shaping the future of work.
Come join us.
Our Integrations team is in search of a Senior Software Engineer.
About the Team:
The Third-Party Integrations squad is working on creating smooth and seamless workflows that connect the InVision platform with our customers' tools. Together with building tools that help us develop integrations with third-party platforms like Atlassian Jira, Confluence, Trello, Dropbox, etc., our primary focus is the best developer experience for both internal and external customers.
What you’ll do:
- Write secure, maintainable code that powers the world’s leading visual collaboration platform
- Work on integrations with third-party platforms like Google Workspace, Atlassian and Microsoft products, etc.
- Instantly improve the existing codebase, improve test coverage and code quality and work on the refactoring of the existing architecture
- Technically mentor other developers, participate in code reviews and act as a point of contact for architecture and cross-team initiatives
- Work closely with product managers and designers to design and develop the product’s functionality, look, and feel
What you’ll bring:
- 4+ years of frontend development experience with strong proficiency in modern frontend development with React and TypeScript
- Multiple years of experience debugging complex issues
- Experience with web accessibility and design systems
- Backend experience with Golang (nice to have)
- Comfortable working with server APIs to access data required to build a user interface
- Interest and motivation in learning new APIs and extension points of the platforms and tools we integrate with
- Focus on the code quality and architecture
- Motivation to understand the business, our users, their requirements, and to deliver results
- Passion for continued learning and a track record of picking up new technologies and skills as you ship awesome code
InVision offers an incredibly unique work environment. The company employs a diverse team all over the world. Each InVision team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work from wherever they choose.
The benefits we offer in the United States and Canada include competitive health plans and retirement plans. Some InVision-wide benefits offered to all employees across the globe include a flexible vacation policy, monthly coffee shop stipends, annual allowances for books related to your profession, and home office setup & wellness reimbursements. InVision is an international employer so some benefit offerings will vary from country to country.
InVision is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.