Our team is in search of a Customer Success Director to help us change the way digital products are designed.
About the Team:The Customer Success team is a highly collaborative, fast-paced, and evolving group responsible for nurturing and growing relationships with InVision’s largest Enterprise customers. We move quickly and experiment with new strategies, all while keeping the ultimate focus on our customers' success. We engage with end-users and executives alike to ensure our customers love, adopt, and grow with InVision. Our vision is to make our customers heroes. Our team works hard, works together, and has a fun time doing it all as we strive for success.
What you’ll do:
- Work cross-functionally to align and execute against an account strategy for each customer
- Manage the post-sale relationship of InVision Enterprise accounts. This includes executing against our plan, deployment, and adoption of our Customer Success methodology. Creating a success plan in partnership with your customer, onboarding, training, driving platform utilization, conducting routine business reviews, orchestrating InVision ‘practices’ and resources aligned to driving customer value
- Deliver best practices for inclusive collaboration within different verticals and environments, based on specific client use cases, industry standards, and an understanding of emerging tools
- Through customer engagements, raise awareness to your AE partner if there is a potential expansion (upsell) opportunity for them to pursue
- Travel on-site when needed, typically about 15% travel expected.
What you’ll bring:
- 6+ years in a client-facing, post-sales role (preferably in a SaaS environment)
- Experience engaging with end-users, evangelizing a product, and driving adoption across multiple stakeholder groups
- Ability to show business value of a product
- Bias towards action
InVision offers an incredibly unique work environment. The company employs a diverse team all over the world. Each InVision team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work from wherever they choose.
The benefits we offer in the United States and Canada include competitive health plans and retirement plans. Some InVision-wide benefits offered to all employees across the globe include a flexible vacation policy, monthly coffee shop stipends, annual allowances for books related to your profession, and home office setup & wellness reimbursements. InVision is an international employer so some benefit offerings will vary from country to country.
InVision is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.