InVision made its name helping design teams create the world’s best digital products. We broadened our impact as a thought leader guiding organizations toward design maturity. We explored new territory by bringing those two streams together and pioneering visual collaboration. Now we’re taking what we've learned and built, and expanding our reach to designers and non-designers alike.
InVision is the visual collaboration platform powering the world’s best companies. The heart of InVision is Freehand, our online digital whiteboard. We built Freehand to transform the way people work together. Transformation is a bold term, but we stand by it. So do our users from Amazon, Anthem, and American Express. And that’s just the A’s. We are trusted by 100% of the Fortune 100 because we understand that collaboration is about more than just seeing each other - it’s about fueling each other. More than 7 million people across global enterprises and small teams come to us when they are looking to transform the way they work together. InVision’s platform, education, and community enable businesses to work across distances and disciplines to unlock the expertise of every team member and deliver powerful business results.
What sets Freehand apart is not a thousand specialized bells and whistles for power-users. What is special about Freehand is the way it puts people at ease, encourages their creativity, and elevates their individual voice so that every member of a team can contribute meaningfully. Freehand is designed to be intuitive, inclusive, versatile, and enterprise ready. It is refreshingly simple, but surprisingly robust.
We’re on a mission to transform the way people work together by helping them collaborate better. On anything. From anywhere.
We are shaping the future of work.
Come join us.
InVision is a globally distributed, 100% remote organization. Our internal culture is made up of diverse, collaborative connections across more than 25 countries – forming a community where everyone belongs, thrives, and grows.
Our team is in search of a Director, Global Customer Support to help us change the way digital products are designed.
About the Team:
Our Customer Solutions team is a collaborative, talented, and agile group of product subject matter experts spanning pre- and post-sales. We’re responsible for shaping the customer experience and advocating for our customers at different points in the customer journey. We work across the company and in particular with our cross functional partners in Sales, Customer Success, Product Marketing, and Product.
What you’ll do:
- Lead our customer centric, motivated and high performing 24x7 “follow the sun” Global Support organization
- Lead leaders across frontline, backline, account support, community, and product documentation teams to deliver a world class customer experience
- Drive the vision for support at InVision including premium add-on services
- Ensure the teams meet and exceed our aggressive Support expectations, performing at or above industry leading targets including response time, resolution time, and customer satisfaction
- Develop infrastructure to ensure the teams scale in a cost effective and efficient manner, including process improvements, tools, automation, and systems integrations
- Serve as the primary escalation point for Support questions or issues while working cross functionally across Engineering, Sales, Customer Success, Operations, Product Management, and Engineering to ensure successful customer outcomes
- Be the “Voice of the Customer” to the Product team to ensure we continue to evolve ways that align with the goals of our customers while also delivering long term solutions
- Administer, maintain, and advise on best practices for Zendesk
What you’ll bring:
- 7-10+ years of professional experience scaling support within a SaaS organization
- Experience directly managing a high performing distributed team across time zones, with a minimum of 3+ years of people management experience
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written to accompany strong analytical skills.
- Ability to thrive and lead effectively in a highly dynamic, fast-paced, fully-distributed environment
- High empathy for customers, passion for helping others, and ability to stay calm under pressure
- Proven track record of success in scaling Support teams and maintaining SLAs
InVision offers an incredibly unique work environment. The company employs a diverse team all over the world. Each InVision team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work from wherever they choose.
The benefits we offer in the United States and Canada include competitive health plans and retirement plans. Some InVision-wide benefits offered to all employees across the globe include a flexible vacation policy, monthly coffee shop stipends, annual allowances for books related to your profession, and home office setup & wellness reimbursements. InVision is an international employer so some benefit offerings will vary from country to country.
InVision is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.