InVision is the leading product design and development platform for teams building world-class digital products. It’s every company’s imperative to continuously innovate and improve on their customer experience: InVision’s platform, education, and community enable creative collaboration across teams and geographies for improved speed-to-market and powerful business results.
More than 7 million people across global enterprises and small teams come to us when they are looking for digital transformation. That process doesn’t start and end in any design tool: it encompasses ideation, conversation, visual collaboration and so much more. Teams use InVision to create, prototype and test new ideas; develop repeatable and streamlined processes in design, product and engineering; and improve workflows to move more efficiently from inspiration to production and drive innovation. The InVision platform allows teams to collaborate throughout the process with every stakeholder, giving individuals the visibility and know-how they require. Customers include 100 percent of the Fortune 100 and organizations including American Express, Adidas, Boeing, Ford Motor, Netflix, HBO, Ikea, Slack and Virgin Atlantic.
InVision is a fully distributed company with people in more than 20 countries. Investors include Accel, ICONIQ, FirstMark, Tiger Global, Battery Ventures, and Spark Capital. Visit us at InVisionApp.com and InVisionApp.com/blog.
Our team is in search of a Senior Product Designer to help us change the way digital products are designed.
About the team:
Freehand is InVision’s real-time digital whiteboard product that allows teams to collaborate together, all in one place. Freehand has seen incredible growth over the past 12 months, and with an exciting roadmap ahead of us, this is a great opportunity for a designer who loves to move fast and is excited to help shape the future of visual collaboration.
Watch this video to learn more about Freehand: https://www.invisionapp.com/feature/freehand
What you'll do:
- Take broad, conceptual ideas and turn them into useful and desirable customer experiences that are impactful for our business
- Drive innovation and elevate the product experience by designing flows and interfaces that are incredibly simple, effective, and elegant
- Contribute to high-level strategic direction with the rest of the product team
- Work closely with designers, product managers, engineering, marketing and leadership in a highly collaborative environment
- Give and solicit feedback from other designers in order to continually raise our bar for quality
- Learn from a diverse international team. Find mentors and get support on your professional growth
What you'll bring:
- A minimum of 5 years of industry experience in product design with a proven track record of success
- Ability to design projects across the entire product lifecycle and multiple product launches
- Ability to define problems & goals, map user flows, prototype interactions, and oversee the building process across different client platforms
- A deep understanding of customer problems to create elegant but practical solutions
- Initiative to identify problems and act on opportunities to improve the product offering
- Strong written & verbal communication and presentation skills
- Strong collaboration skills across disciplines to drive change into products
- Ability to manage and work on multiple projects concurrently
InVision is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.