InVision is the leading product design and development platform for teams building world-class digital products. It’s every company’s imperative to continuously innovate and improve on their customer experience: InVision’s platform, education, and community enable creative collaboration across teams and geographies for improved speed-to-market and powerful business results.
More than 7 million people across global enterprises and small teams come to us when they are looking for digital transformation. That process doesn’t start and end in any design tool: it encompasses ideation, conversation, visual collaboration and so much more. Teams use InVision to create, prototype and test new ideas; develop repeatable and streamlined processes in design, product and engineering; and improve workflows to move more efficiently from inspiration to production and drive innovation. The InVision platform allows teams to collaborate throughout the process with every stakeholder, giving individuals the visibility and know-how they require. Customers include 100 percent of the Fortune 100 and organizations including American Express, Adidas, Boeing, Ford Motor, Netflix, HBO, Ikea, Slack and Virgin Atlantic.
InVision is a fully distributed company with people in more than 20 countries. Investors include Accel, ICONIQ, FirstMark, Tiger Global, Battery Ventures, and Spark Capital. Visit us at InVisionApp.com and InVisionApp.com/blog.
Our team is in search of a Product Manager to help us change the way digital products are designed.
What you’ll do:
- Help designers and their collaborators build the world’s best products with InVision
- Become an expert in user needs and drive your squad’s roadmap with your design and engineering partners
- Define, measure, and improve key metrics that translate to customer value and retention
- Help drive alignment from company leaders and stakeholders, and engage with partners in data science, support, sales, and marketing to communicate product plans and support go-to-market initiatives
What you’ll bring:
- 5+ years of experience in Product Management with a consistent record of taking new products to market and driving major impact. You thrive in chaos and are comfortable leading a team through ambiguity.
- Ability to think deeply about product design decisions and an understanding of how to create simple user interfaces
- Demonstrated capability to form strong partnerships with design, engineering and cross-functional partners, as well as influence executive stakeholders
- Data-driven and user-centered approach to product development and growth - you have deep experience with user research and modern product discovery techniques and the ability to integrate findings into your work.
- Demonstrated ability to figure out solutions to hard problems with many constraints, use sound judgement to assess risks and then distill complex information into easy-to-understand concepts.
- Drive to get stuff done and keep shipping, but with a collaborative approach. You understand that we don’t win unless the team wins, and you leave ego out of it.
InVision offers an incredibly unique work environment. The company employs a diverse team all over the world. Each InVision team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work from wherever they choose.
The benefits we offer in the United States and Canada include competitive health plans and retirement plans. Some InVision-wide benefits offered to all employees across the globe include a flexible vacation policy, monthly coffee shop stipends, annual allowances for books related to your profession, and home office setup & wellness reimbursements. InVision is an international employer so some benefit offerings will vary from country to country.
InVision is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.