InVision is the leading product design and development platform for teams building world-class digital products. It’s every company’s imperative to continuously innovate and improve on their customer experience: InVision’s platform, education, and community enable creative collaboration across teams and geographies for improved speed-to-market and powerful business results.
More than 7 million people across global enterprises and small teams come to us when they are looking for digital transformation. That process doesn’t start and end in any design tool: it encompasses ideation, conversation, visual collaboration and so much more. Teams use InVision to create, prototype and test new ideas; develop repeatable and streamlined processes in design, product and engineering; and improve workflows to move more efficiently from inspiration to production and drive innovation. The InVision platform allows teams to collaborate throughout the process with every stakeholder, giving individuals the visibility and know-how they require. Customers include 100 percent of the Fortune 100 and organizations including American Express, Adidas, Boeing, Ford Motor, Netflix, HBO, Ikea, Slack and Virgin Atlantic.
InVision is a fully distributed company with people in more than 20 countries. Investors include Accel, ICONIQ, FirstMark, Tiger Global, Battery Ventures, and Spark Capital. Visit us at InVisionApp.com and InVisionApp.com/blog.
Our team is in search of a Revenue Operations Analyst to help us change the way digital products are designed.
About the Team:
Our Revenue Operations Team is a collaborative, fast-paced group of go-getters and go-givers driven by the desire to accelerate growth, provide predictability and drive full funnel accountability. We tackle interesting problems, work collaboratively on scalable solutions, and relentlessly drive revenue to grow our business, all with the enthusiasm of the Slack Party Parrot (look it up).
What you’ll do:
- Support and collaborate with our Sales team to establish and optimize sales processes
- Serve as the trusted advisor and sales operations lead to area sales leaders.
- Build our operational excellence through standard methodology sharing and process adoption across all users.
- Develop scalable reporting and deliver actionable insights for the sales team on key revenue and performance metrics, such as pipeline generation, performance tracking, etc.
- Assist in new hire onboarding, including provisioning new users, creating training materials, and territory management.
- Drive Salesforce hygiene and governance.
- Answer and troubleshoot Sales member questions or issues related to internal tools and processes
- Lead project rollouts for new tools and processes that increase the efficiency and productivity of our sales team.
- Monitor and review funnel and pipeline metrics weekly to ensure quality and accuracy
- Ensure transactions comply with revenue recognition and business operational policies.
What you’ll bring:
- 3+ years of experience in a Revenue/Sales Operations role, or comparable experience
- Proficiency in Salesforce
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to self-direct and self-motivate
- Adaptable and comfortable with change and ambiguity
- Ability to balance day to day needs with strategic priorities of the business.
- Experience with BI tools such as Mode and Tableau is a plus
- Experience with SQL is a plus
- Experience with scripting languages like python or ruby is a plus
InVision offers an incredibly unique work environment. The company employs a diverse team all over the world. Each InVision team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work from wherever they choose.
The benefits we offer in the United States and Canada include competitive health plans and retirement plans. Some InVision-wide benefits offered to all employees across the globe include a flexible vacation policy, monthly coffee shop stipends, annual allowances for books related to your profession, and home office setup & wellness reimbursements. InVision is an international employer so some benefit offerings will vary from country to country.
InVision is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.