InVision is the leading product design and development platform for teams building world-class digital products. It’s every company’s imperative to continuously innovate and improve on their customer experience: InVision’s platform, education, and community enable creative collaboration across teams and geographies for improved speed-to-market and powerful business results.
More than 7 million people across global enterprises and small teams come to us when they are looking for digital transformation. That process doesn’t start and end in any design tool: it encompasses ideation, conversation, visual collaboration and so much more. Teams use InVision to create, prototype and test new ideas; develop repeatable and streamlined processes in design, product and engineering; and improve workflows to move more efficiently from inspiration to production and drive innovation. The InVision platform allows teams to collaborate throughout the process with every stakeholder, giving individuals the visibility and know-how they require. Customers include 100 percent of the Fortune 100 and organizations including American Express, Adidas, Boeing, Ford Motor, Netflix, HBO, Ikea, Slack and Virgin Atlantic.
InVision is a fully distributed company with people in more than 20 countries. Investors include Accel, ICONIQ, FirstMark, Tiger Global, Battery Ventures, and Spark Capital. Visit us at InVisionApp.com and InVisionApp.com/blog.
Our team is in search of a Lead Product Designer to help us reimagine the way designers and their teams all over the world collaborate across their organization, and beyond.
About the team:
The pandemic has sped up digital transformation across so many companies that now we are at the dawn of a new era. Creating best-in-class digital experiences demands collaboration at a whole new scale - it’s the work of the entire company, not just one team. In partnership with your Product and Engineering peers, you will lead the team in creating a workspace that catalyzes creative collaboration, creative thinking, creative energy, across teams & organizations.
Our team is at the forefront of shaping how designers collaborate with their cross-functional partners and within their organizations. All with the purpose of making designers' lives easier. Think less time in back to back zooms and more time creating.
In partnership with your product and engineering peers, you will work to connect the dots across our suite products and develop new tools for designer specific use cases.
As part of our team, you will play an important role in shaping the next generation of experiences for designers, collaborators and stakeholders.
What you’ll do:
- Take complex problems and distill them into solutions that are simple and easy to understand
- Be a systems thinker, approaching each problem by considering how the elements in the experience interact with one another across multiple workflows
- Oversee the user experience of products from discovery through launch as well as additional ongoing iterations
- Take broad, conceptual ideas and turn them into useful and desirable customer experiences that are impactful for our business
- Work closely with designers, product managers, engineering, and leadership in a highly collaborative environment to facilitate, lead, challenge, and build consensus on solutions
- Give and solicit feedback from other designers in order to continually raise our bar for quality
- Learn from a diverse international team and provide mentorship to other designers to fuel professional growth
What you’ll bring:
- 7+ years of relevant experience in design of digital products that have been released to market, with a proven track record of success
- Proven experience delivering end-to-end (from brief to shipping) digital products within a cross-functional team environment with an iterative approach that leverages quantitative and qualitative measurement
- Demonstrated ability to think at a high level about product strategy but also act–with speed and precision–to identify and deliver the tactical pieces that realize it
- Thorough knowledge and experience across a range of design approaches and methodologies
- Proactive initiative that identifies problems and acts on opportunities to improve the product offering
- Excellent written & verbal communication and presentation skills
- Strong collaboration skills across disciplines that drive change
- Ability to manage and contribute to multiple projects concurrently
Please note: Candidates must share an online or PDF portfolio to be considered for this role. Applications without a portfolio are unlikely to be considered.
InVision is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.