InVision is the leading product design and development platform for teams building world-class digital products. It’s every company’s imperative to continuously innovate and improve on their customer experience: InVision’s platform, education, and community enable creative collaboration across teams and geographies for improved speed-to-market and powerful business results.
More than 7 million people across global enterprises and small teams come to us when they are looking for digital transformation. That process doesn’t start and end in any design tool: it encompasses ideation, conversation, visual collaboration and so much more. Teams use InVision to create, prototype and test new ideas; develop repeatable and streamlined processes in design, product and engineering; and improve workflows to move more efficiently from inspiration to production and drive innovation. The InVision platform allows teams to collaborate throughout the process with every stakeholder, giving individuals the visibility and know-how they require. Customers include 100 percent of the Fortune 100 and organizations including American Express, Adidas, Boeing, Ford Motor, Netflix, HBO, Ikea, Slack and Virgin Atlantic.
InVision is a fully distributed company with people in more than 20 countries. Investors include Accel, ICONIQ, FirstMark, Tiger Global, Battery Ventures, and Spark Capital. Visit us at InVisionApp.com and InVisionApp.com/blog.
Our team is in search of a Customer Success Program Director to help us change the way digital products are designed.
About the Team:
The Customer Success team is a highly collaborative, fast-paced, and evolving group responsible for nurturing and growing relationships with InVision’s Enterprise customers. We move quickly and experiment with new strategies, all while keeping the ultimate focus on our customers' success. We engage with end-users and executives alike to ensure our customers love, adopt, and grow with InVision. Our vision is to make our customers heroes. Our team works hard, works together, and has a fun time doing it all as we strive for success.
What you’ll do:
As the Customer Success Programs Lead, you will build out and manage our digital (”tech touch”) Customer Success programs. The role will initially focus on driving adoption and value at scale for mid-market/growth customers.
- Build out a foundational tech touch program across the customer journey, developing interaction cadences aligned to: new customer onboarding, early adoption, maturing adoption, impact/optimization and renewal/expansion.
- Work collaboratively with other customer success teams and customer operations to identify repeatable strategies and playbooks designed to drive user engagement, product adoption, value realization and customer loyalty.
- Work collaboratively with marketing, enablement and support teams to leverage existing content and customer enablement channels (e.g., training content, in-app guides, customer community) to meet the needs of your customers.
- Work collaboratively with sales and renewals teams to develop monitoring, intervention and escalation approaches for at-risk and high-opportunity customers.
- Leverage data insights to manage performance and priorities for your program, channel critical customer feedback to product teams and drive continuous learning/improvement over time.
- Serve as a critical cross-functional team member in our broader community of digital CX practitioners.
What you’ll bring:
- 5+ years of experience in customer marketing, customer enablement, customer success, customer operations or program management in a SaaS environment
- Passion for and commitment to building world-class customer experiences
- Experience building or executing digital CX programs through scalable processes and technologies (e.g., email, social, in-app, LMS, community, bot/automation)
- Excellent program management skills, with a dash of ruthless prioritization
- Strong collaboration and communication skills
- Analytic chops, with a bias towards solving real-world, day-to-day challenges and an ability to make the most of imperfect data
- Ability to take initiative, manage time and prioritize competing demands
- Experience with Salesforce and Gainsight or other customer success tool (a huge plus)
InVision offers an incredibly unique work environment. The company employs a diverse team all over the world. Each InVision team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work from wherever they choose.
The benefits we offer in the United States and Canada include competitive health plans and retirement plans. Some InVision-wide benefits offered to all employees across the globe include a flexible vacation policy, monthly coffee shop stipends, annual allowances for books related to your profession, and home office setup & wellness reimbursements. InVision is an international employer so some benefit offerings will vary from country to country.
InVision is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.