InVision is the leading product design and development platform for teams building world-class digital products. It’s every company’s imperative to continuously innovate and improve on their customer experience: InVision’s platform, education, and community enable creative collaboration across teams and geographies for improved speed-to-market and powerful business results.
More than 7 million people across global enterprises and small teams come to us when they are looking for digital transformation. That process doesn’t start and end in any design tool: it encompasses ideation, conversation, visual collaboration and so much more. Teams use InVision to create, prototype and test new ideas; develop repeatable and streamlined processes in design, product and engineering; and improve workflows to move more efficiently from inspiration to production and drive innovation. The InVision platform allows teams to collaborate throughout the process with every stakeholder, giving individuals the visibility and know-how they require. Customers include 100 percent of the Fortune 100 and organizations including American Express, Adidas, Boeing, Ford Motor, Netflix, HBO, Ikea, Slack and Virgin Atlantic.
InVision is a fully distributed company with people in more than 20 countries. Investors include Accel, ICONIQ, FirstMark, Tiger Global, Battery Ventures, and Spark Capital. Visit us at InVisionApp.com and InVisionApp.com/blog.
We’re looking for a Sales Enablement Manager with a track record of creating results-oriented training and content, empathy and partnership with customer-facing organizations, and an appreciation for the practice of design.
In this role, you will work cross-functionally with key InVision stakeholders and recipients of enablement content. You will be part of a team that is tasked with elevating our customer-facing teams knowledge, skills, and behavior to make an ongoing improvement to confidence and capabilities in their role to achieve their goals that support their, and InVision’s targets. You’ll leverage your relationships and business insights to develop and design curriculum built to be consumable and applicable for the roles that we support.
About the Team:
Our team is in search of a CFT Enablement Manager to support our global sales and success organization and to make ongoing improvements to the effectiveness and efficiency for our teammates and colleagues tasked with maximizing value for our customers and InVision. The Enablement Team is tasked with capturing needs, and closing gaps in key areas needed for our teams to be successful from their first day as an InVisioner and beyond, and across the entire lifecycle of our customers, while driving ARR growth and retention in our account base.
This role reports to the Sr. Manager of Field Enablement, and will support our CFT team globally.
This is a great opportunity for someone who has experience in breaking down complex concepts into consumable content, designing outcomes based on collective feedback and sponsorship, and has an established empathy for both customers and account teams alike.
What you will do:
- You will work cross-functionally to plan and coordinate new hire & ongoing training curriculums
- We will ensure the CFT is delivered training that aligns to conversations and engagements they have with customers.
- You will identify gaps in skills & knowledge and develop learning plans to fill those gaps
- Optimize & Grow our onboarding program
- Identify creative ways to foster cross-team sharing of knowledge & skills
- Monitor metrics and performance indicators to ensure enablement programs are driving the desired impact
- Assist with planning CFT IRL or other offsite events
- Focus on automation and scale of our enablement programs to plan for growth
What you will bring:
- 2-5 years of experience in sales or success, sales or success operations -- InVision CFT experience highly desired
- Consistent track record of leading complex projects with a combination of data-driven and experience-led inputs
- Bias for action: driving new programs, obtaining cross-functional adoption, and ensuring on-time completion
- Demonstrated skills in coaching, mentoring, or supporting Sales/CS skills and processes
- Work effectively in a highly ambiguous environment and within cross-functional teams across the organization
- Proven communicator with exceptional written and verbal communications skills
- Solid attention to detail; excellent organization skills with the ability to balance numerous projects and meet tight deadlines
InVision offers an incredibly unique work environment. The company employs a diverse team all over the world. Each InVision team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work from wherever they choose.
InVision is an international employer so some benefit offerings will vary from country to country. Some InVision-wide benefits offered to all employees across the globe include a flexible vacation policy, monthly coffee shop stipends, annual allowances for books related to your profession, and home office setup & wellness reimbursements.
InVision is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.