InVision is the leading product design and development platform for teams building world-class digital products. It’s every company’s imperative to continuously innovate and improve on their customer experience: InVision’s platform, education, and community enable creative collaboration across teams and geographies for improved speed-to-market and powerful business results.
More than 7 million people across global enterprises and small teams come to us when they are looking for digital transformation. That process doesn’t start and end in any design tool: it encompasses ideation, conversation, visual collaboration and so much more. Teams use InVision to create, prototype and test new ideas; develop repeatable and streamlined processes in design, product and engineering; and improve workflows to move more efficiently from inspiration to production and drive innovation. The InVision platform allows teams to collaborate throughout the process with every stakeholder, giving individuals the visibility and know-how they require. Customers include 100 percent of the Fortune 100 and organizations including American Express, Adidas, Boeing, Ford Motor, Netflix, HBO, Ikea, Slack and Virgin Atlantic.
InVision is a fully distributed company with people in more than 20 countries. Investors include Accel, ICONIQ, FirstMark, Tiger Global, Battery Ventures, and Spark Capital. Visit us at InVisionApp.com and InVisionApp.com/blog.
Our team is in search of a Growth Account Executive to help us change the way digital products are designed.
About the Team:
We are looking to scale this program to new heights by successfully helping SMB organizations increase revenue and shareholder value through achieving digital product excellence. This group represents the future talent of our Enterprise Sales Group, and is an incredible opportunity for aspiring sales professionals to develop their professional selling capabilities including account management, new business and upselling. You’ll work alongside a talented group of peers, reporting to a management team passionate about your skills and career development.
As a Growth Account Executive on this journey, you will lead and inspire a diverse portfolio of organizations across a range of industries and geographies. You’ll raise the bar in terms of skills development, sales process and customer experience. The successful candidate will need to have the right winning characteristics not only as an individual contributor but also someone who exudes a passion for delivering customer value and operational excellence to continuously drive and up-level the team around them.
What you’ll do:
- Identify and land new customers to join InVision’s Enterprise platform
- Partner with Customer Success, Marketing, and Solutions Consulting to drive value to our clients and identify further growth potential
- Develop new, upsell & cross-sell business opportunities through proactive efforts
- Educate and advise customers on the value of bringing multiple stakeholder teams (engineers, etc.) in the InVision connected workflow
- Initiate discussions on design systems and the value of a centralized management system (InVision DSM)
- Manage full sales cycles in a consultative manner
What you’ll bring:
- You have a high intellect and outstanding communication skills (you will need a quick mind to assess information and influence your culturally diverse set of customer buyers)
- You are someone who pursues your goals with energy, commitment, and process, sharing openly and collaborating well with others
- Your work ethic is second to none, and you love looking for ways to go above and beyond your role to help others, and drive positive impact across the business
- You can be a great team player, despite working remotely. This means sharing actively and openly to positively influence our culture and team
InVision offers an incredibly unique work environment. The company employs a diverse team all over the world. Each InVision team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work from wherever they choose.
The benefits we offer in the United States and Canada include competitive health plans and retirement plans. Some InVision-wide benefits offered to all employees across the globe include a flexible vacation policy, monthly coffee shop stipends, annual allowances for books related to your profession, and home office setup & wellness reimbursements. InVision is an international employer so some benefit offerings will vary from country to country.
InVision is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.