InVision is the leading product design and development platform for teams building world-class digital products. It’s every company’s imperative to continuously innovate and improve on their customer experience: InVision’s platform, education, and community enable creative collaboration across teams and geographies for improved speed-to-market and powerful business results.
More than 7 million people across global enterprises and small teams come to us when they are looking for digital transformation. That process doesn’t start and end in any design tool: it encompasses ideation, conversation, visual collaboration and so much more. Teams use InVision to create, prototype and test new ideas; develop repeatable and streamlined processes in design, product and engineering; and improve workflows to move more efficiently from inspiration to production and drive innovation. The InVision platform allows teams to collaborate throughout the process with every stakeholder, giving individuals the visibility and know-how they require. Customers include 100 percent of the Fortune 100 and organizations including American Express, Adidas, Boeing, Ford Motor, Netflix, HBO, Ikea, Slack and Virgin Atlantic.
InVision is a fully distributed company with people in more than 20 countries. Investors include Accel, ICONIQ, FirstMark, Tiger Global, Battery Ventures, and Spark Capital. Visit us at InVisionApp.com and InVisionApp.com/blog.
Our team is in search of an InVision Product Consultant who are the highest level experts of design process and design systems at InVision. They use this expertise to guide customers along their design maturity journey and conduct various consulting services that will ultimately help each customer up-level their design maturity both from a design and development standpoint. They know how customers can best leverage the full InVision product suite from DSM (Design System Manager), our core enterprise collaboration platform tools ( prototyping, Freehand, Craft, etc), and design-to-development workflow tools like Inspect and Specs.
Their primary role is to serve as a consultant, working with customers through the process of architecting, planning, and building the foundation for their digital product design process using InVision’s product suite.
About the Team:
The Product Consulting team at InVision is tasked with enabling our customers to get the most value out of our full suite of products. A major focus is around design systems, which are quickly becoming the way product development teams build world-class software. Many of these organizations are struggling to define and construct these systems. Our team consults with these organizations to reach success with their system growth and continually improve their end-to-end design/development workflow. This is an opportunity to be an early advocate of design systems throughout the industry and craft InVision’s approach to design systems best practices.
What you’ll do:
- Work with our customers to understand their needs and help them navigate our product suite to fit those needs
- Help the team conduct these engagements at scale with our InVision Learn platform and Kickstart programs
- Co-develop customer success plans with the InVision account and customer success teams for specific sets of customers
- Be an empathetic, trusted voice for designers and developers as they build and scale design systems within their organizations; help with stakeholder buy-in and change management
- Help others improve their design/development workflow by adopting best-in-class technology
- Engage in the most challenging customer scenarios and package learnings/best practices to impact a broader set of customers and improve product/GTM strategy and sales methodologies
- Deliver best practices for product design within different verticals and environments, based on specific industry standards, tooling, and client use cases
- Occasionally go onsite for client visits, workshops, and conferences (once we're able to again!)
- Build and maintain strong relationships with stakeholders across product, design and engineering
What you’ll bring:
- 2+ years client facing experience in digital consulting and/or agency
- A level headed perspective to a fast paced environment with consistent change
- Passion for and experience with Design Systems, DesignOps, or DevOps space and have a general familiarity with design and development toolchains
- See the fun out of challenges and find those win-win-win outcomes in tough situations. Know that none of us have the right answer all the time, but that we’re working together to get to the right answer.
- Passion for digital products
- Are energized by talking to new people, getting to know them, and finding out how you can meet their needs.
- A highly motivated self-starter with strong time management skills.
- Comfortable using common screen design & prototyping tools (Photoshop, Sketch, InVision, etc)
- Wants to be part of a high-growth company and work remotely
InVision offers an incredibly unique work environment. The company employs a diverse team all over the world. Each InVision team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work from wherever they choose.
The benefits we offer in the United States and Canada include competitive health plans and retirement plans. Some InVision-wide benefits offered to all employees across the globe include a flexible vacation policy, monthly coffee shop stipends, annual allowances for books related to your profession, and home office setup & wellness reimbursements. InVision is an international employer so some benefit offerings will vary from country to country.
InVision is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.