InVision is the leading product design and development platform for teams building world-class digital products. It’s every company’s imperative to continuously innovate and improve on their customer experience: InVision’s platform, education, and community enable creative collaboration across teams and geographies for improved speed-to-market and powerful business results.
More than 7 million people across global enterprises and small teams come to us when they are looking for digital transformation. That process doesn’t start and end in any design tool: it encompasses ideation, conversation, visual collaboration and so much more. Teams use InVision to create, prototype and test new ideas; develop repeatable and streamlined processes in design, product and engineering; and improve workflows to move more efficiently from inspiration to production and drive innovation. The InVision platform allows teams to collaborate throughout the process with every stakeholder, giving individuals the visibility and know-how they require. Customers include 100 percent of the Fortune 100 and organizations including American Express, Adidas, Boeing, Ford Motor, Netflix, HBO, Ikea, Slack and Virgin Atlantic.
InVision is a fully distributed company with people in more than 20 countries. Investors include Accel, ICONIQ, FirstMark, Tiger Global, Battery Ventures, and Spark Capital. Visit us at InVisionApp.com and InVisionApp.com/blog.
Our team is in search of a Lead Security Engineer to help us change the way digital products are designed.
About the Team:
Our experienced security team manages all areas of application security, platform security, compliance, audit, and risk. We build and protect the systems that enable companies to create designs that make everything possible. You will be part of a unique team that develops and manages compliance with audit requirements and other frameworks, as well as the identification of risk that doesn’t inhibit speed and innovation for product development. This position will report to the Security Engineering Manager of Compliance, Audit, and Risk.
What you’ll do:
- Help us be compliant. Develop roadmap initiatives based on customer needs (e.g.: GDPR, SOC 2, PCI, FEDRAMP, etc.) and drive them through readiness and gap assessments, control implementation, and internal/third party audits.
- Delight in the details. Respond to questionnaires, emails, conduct research, lead calls, and communicate with internal/external stakeholders using explicit technical details and professionalism.
- Understand risky business. Take traditional risk management concepts and apply them to out of the box situations and complex technologies that drive acceptable business resolutions as a co-owner.
- Build knowledge, not perfection. Ability to create diagrams or necessary customer artifacts including policies, standards and procedures, and surface work to build on areas that need improvement.
- Empower others. Share information, build relationships, and collaborate across all aspects of security, sales, legal, and engineering with candor and compassion.
- Secure organization. Provide operational support that includes on-call rotation to respond to security alerts and events.
What you’ll bring:
- 7+ years’ experience in Information Security
- 5+ years’ experience in areas of compliance, audit, and risk; preferably at a startup
- Polished professionalism developed through consulting or engaging directly with customers, auditors, and third-parties
- Self-directed and motivated to foster creative problem solving as well as out of the box thinking
- Working understanding of how compliance operates with cloud-native technology stacks
- Bonus points for broad exposure to complex and cutting edge technologies such as containerization, real-time threat detection, secrets management, continuous deployment, and aws/DevSecOps tools
- Additional bonus points for broad exposure to building / bolstering risk programs, integrating security and privacy controls and/or programs, and experience with initial implementations for ISO and/or FedRAMP Tailored framework
InVision offers an incredibly unique work environment. The company employs a diverse team all over the world. Each InVision team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work from wherever they choose.
The benefits we offer in the United States and Canada include competitive health plans and retirement plans. Some InVision-wide benefits offered to all employees across the globe include a flexible vacation policy, monthly coffee shop stipends, annual allowances for books related to your profession, and home office setup & wellness reimbursements. InVision is an international employer so some benefit offerings will vary from country to country.
InVision is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.