InVision is the leading product design and development platform for teams building world-class digital products. It’s every company’s imperative to continuously innovate and improve on their customer experience: InVision’s platform, education, and community enable creative collaboration across teams and geographies for improved speed-to-market and powerful business results.
More than 7 million people across global enterprises and small teams come to us when they are looking for digital transformation. That process doesn’t start and end in any design tool: it encompasses ideation, conversation, visual collaboration and so much more. Teams use InVision to create, prototype and test new ideas; develop repeatable and streamlined processes in design, product and engineering; and improve workflows to move more efficiently from inspiration to production and drive innovation. The InVision platform allows teams to collaborate throughout the process with every stakeholder, giving individuals the visibility and know-how they require. Customers include 100 percent of the Fortune 100 and organizations including American Express, Adidas, Boeing, Ford Motor, Netflix, HBO, Ikea, Slack and Virgin Atlantic.
InVision is a fully distributed company with people in more than 20 countries. Investors include Accel, ICONIQ, FirstMark, Tiger Global, Battery Ventures, and Spark Capital. Visit us at InVisionApp.com and InVisionApp.com/blog.
Our team is in search of a Senior Manager of Business Operations & Intelligence to help us in our quest to change the way digital products are designed. The Senior Manager of Business Operations & Intelligence is a member of the Senior Leadership Team (SLT) and will report to the VP of Corporate Strategy & Business Operations.
About the Team:
There are four disciplines that comprise the Corporate Strategy and Business Operations team, although each of these areas work dynamically and fluidly together. They are: (1) Business Operations & Intelligence (2) Strategy & Corporate Development (3) Strategic Partnerships and (4) Data Analytics & Insights. The Business Operations & Corporate Strategy team works cross-functionally to develop and drive execution against strategy at a corporate and business unit/functional level across the company. The team partners with senior leadership at InVision to deliver high-impact strategic projects and data analysis, run the annual strategic planning process and to help implement and track key initiatives.
As the Senior Manager of Business Operations and Intelligence you are the owner of critical processes, meetings, metrics and reporting that form the operational drumbeat and performance management framework for the business. You are a key driver of the Corporate Program Management Office and you will oversee one Business Intelligence Analyst/Engineer. You will possess a “been there, done that” level of experience in Business Operations in an Enterprise SaaS company with a high-level comfort on the data/Business Intelligence side of the house.
What you’ll do:
- Manage InVision operational cadence and execution across a range of critical meetings, metrics and reports
- Develop and manage company operations and planning calendar; highlight necessary sequencing and dependency across interrelated efforts, milestones and key forcing functions; own communications and logistics for cross-functional stakeholders
- Administer InVision corporate performance model; quarterback OKRs creation and tracking for company overall, strategic initiatives and functions/ departments
- Enhance Business Intelligence discipline and visibility by bolstering the company’s orientation toward performance metrics, reporting and the data layer that underpins them
- Optimize the format, creation, automation and access for report cards, templates and other artifacts for key meetings and reports; manage all content for QBRs/MBRs
- Drive single-source-of-truth effort to improve hygiene, fidelity and accessibility of critical company data and metrics
- Scope, helm and drive Corporate PMO for strategic initiatives and other cross-functional projects
- Drive improvements efforts around key cross-functional corporate metrics (e.g., CAC/LTV, NPS, Customer Health, etc.) to create consistent methodology and ensure data integrity
- Coordinate and align operations teams across InVision (Sales Ops, Marketing Ops, EPD Ops) around shared data, process, reporting and other initiatives
What you’ll bring:
- 8+ Years Experience in Business Operations and Intelligence or comparable roles in high-growth tech companies
- Strong proficiency in quantitative modeling and advanced analytical toolkit
- Capable of leading discussions and managing the flow of information across all levels of business
- Organized and detail-oriented, able to keep track of multiple projects and timelines to ensure delivery of key outcomes across broad level of stakeholders
- Self-starter who excels in ambiguity and can drive results with minimal oversight
InVision offers an incredibly unique work environment. The company employs a diverse team all over the world. Each InVision team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work from wherever they choose.
The benefits we offer in the United States and Canada include competitive health plans and retirement plans. Some InVision-wide benefits offered to all employees across the globe include a flexible vacation policy, monthly coffee shop stipends, annual allowances for books related to your profession, and home office setup & wellness reimbursements. InVision is an international employer so some benefit offerings will vary from country to country.
InVision is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.