InVision is the leading product design and development platform for teams building world-class digital products. It’s every company’s imperative to continuously innovate and improve on their customer experience: InVision’s platform, education, and community enable creative collaboration across teams and geographies for improved speed-to-market and powerful business results.
More than 7 million people across global enterprises and small teams come to us when they are looking for digital transformation. That process doesn’t start and end in any design tool: it encompasses ideation, conversation, visual collaboration and so much more. Teams use InVision to create, prototype and test new ideas; develop repeatable and streamlined processes in design, product and engineering; and improve workflows to move more efficiently from inspiration to production and drive innovation. The InVision platform allows teams to collaborate throughout the process with every stakeholder, giving individuals the visibility and know-how they require. Customers include 100 percent of the Fortune 100 and organizations including American Express, Adidas, Boeing, Ford Motor, Netflix, HBO, Ikea, Slack and Virgin Atlantic.
InVision is a fully distributed company with people in more than 20 countries. Investors include Accel, ICONIQ, FirstMark, Tiger Global, Battery Ventures, and Spark Capital. Visit us at InVisionApp.com and InVisionApp.com/blog.
Our team is in search of a Staff Software Engineer, Studio - Front End to help us change the way digital products are designed.
About the Team:
While Studio is focused on a world class experience for designers, Cloud Document Viewer is a home for collaborators in the design process (design stakeholders, user testers, engineers, copywriters, product managers, etc.). We are responsible for development and support of the Cloud Docs and collaboration experience in the Studio app.
What you’ll do:
- Work closely with Product Managers, Designers, and QA to design and develop the product’s functionality, look and feel, and test plans
- Every day offers a variety of work, an opportunity to contribute new ideas, and the ability to share your knowledge within and outside of the InVision organization
- Be pragmatic, know how/what to balance to deliver software with the most impact on time
- Be an ambassador for our culture where employees and customers come first, act with integrity and intelligent urgency
- Be a champion for the team in leading and improving processes towards engineering excellence
What you’ll bring:
- Strong problem-solving skills with a bias to action. You’ll be identifying and digging into difficult technical areas and paving the way forward for engineers
- Deep expertise in frontend technologies
- Passion for continued learning and a track record of picking up new technologies and skills as you ship awesome code
- Clear & concise communication skills and experience/ability to work with fully remote teams
- 7+ years experience in a fast moving tech environment
- BS, MS, or PhD in computer science, mathematics or a related field, or equivalent work experience
- Experience working closely with non-engineering partners (Product, Design, Support) on customer-facing products or systems
InVision offers an incredibly unique work environment. The company employs a diverse team all over the world. Each InVision team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work from wherever they choose.
The benefits we offer in the United States and Canada include competitive health plans and retirement plans. Some InVision-wide benefits offered to all employees across the globe include a flexible vacation policy, monthly coffee shop stipends, annual allowances for books related to your profession, and home office setup & wellness reimbursements. InVision is an international employer so some benefit offerings will vary from country to country.
InVision is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.