InVision is the digital product design platform used to make the world’s best customer experiences. We provide design tools and educational resources for teams to navigate every stage of the product design process, from ideation to development. Today, more than 5 million people use InVision to create a repeatable and streamlined design workflow; rapidly design and prototype products before writing code, and collaborate across their entire organization. That includes 100% of the Fortune 100, and organizations like Airbnb, Amazon, HBO, Netflix, Slack, Starbucks and Uber, who are now able to design better products, faster.
Our team is in search of a Senior Software Engineer - Engineering Enablement to help us change the way digital products are designed.
About the Team:
Engineering Enablement is a small team within our Platform organization. We help engineers adapt to the tools Cloud Infrastructure creates. We support and interface with Engineers and Product across all of the company and help them work faster and more efficiently. This is a great team if you like identifying technical problems and fixing them!
What you’ll do:
- Work closely with Engineering Leads and other team members to solve complex technical challenges
- Have an opportunity to contribute new ideas and share your knowledge
- Be pragmatic, know how/what to balance to deliver software with the most impact on time
- Be an ambassador for our culture where employees and customers come first, act with integrity and intelligent urgency
- Be a champion for the team in leading and improving processes towards engineering excellence
What you’ll bring:
- Proficiency in Golang with the ability to jump in and solve front-end, back-end, or infrastructure issues
- Strong problem-solving skills with a bias to action
- Interest in automation and brainstorming innovative ideas for automation
- Experience building internal tools to increase developer velocity and development experience
- Understanding of observability practices and tools like DataDog, Grafana/Prometheus, Lightstep, and Loggly
- Excitement about creating products for and work closely with fellow engineers
- Experience in containerization and cloud technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes, and AWS is a plus
InVision offers an incredibly unique work environment. The company employs a diverse team all over the world. Each InVision team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work from wherever they choose.
The benefits we offer in the United States and Canada include competitive health plans and retirement plans. Some InVision-wide benefits offered to all employees across the globe include a flexible vacation policy, monthly coffee shop stipends, annual allowances for books related to your profession, and home office setup & wellness reimbursements. InVision is an international employer so some benefit offerings will vary from country to country.
InVision is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.