InVision is the leading product design and development platform for teams building world-class digital products. It’s every company’s imperative to continuously innovate and improve on their customer experience: InVision’s platform, education, and community enable creative collaboration across teams and geographies for improved speed-to-market and powerful business results.
More than 7 million people across global enterprises and small teams come to us when they are looking for digital transformation. That process doesn’t start and end in any design tool: it encompasses ideation, conversation, visual collaboration and so much more. Teams use InVision to create, prototype and test new ideas; develop repeatable and streamlined processes in design, product and engineering; and improve workflows to move more efficiently from inspiration to production and drive innovation. The InVision platform allows teams to collaborate throughout the process with every stakeholder, giving individuals the visibility and know-how they require. Customers include 100 percent of the Fortune 100 and organizations including American Express, Adidas, Boeing, Ford Motor, Netflix, HBO, Ikea, Slack and Virgin Atlantic.
InVision is a fully distributed company with people in more than 20 countries. Investors include Accel, ICONIQ, FirstMark, Tiger Global, Battery Ventures, and Spark Capital. Visit us at InVisionApp.com and InVisionApp.com/blog.
Our team is in search of a Staff Product Security Engineer to help us change the way digital products are designed.
About the Team:
We’re looking for technical experts who can turn product ideas into reality and operate a diverse scalable suite of products for millions of customers, from the small to the behemoth. We’re excited by challenges of scale—both the number and size of customers—and a diverse set of products. If you’re looking for variety, we have it. We work in scrum agile iterations on short-term deliverable cycles. Every team ships code every day, and we push launches every few months. We’re motivated to not only deliver the best products, but also to personally achieve. We work in small teams and have growth tracks for both technical and management.
What you'll do:
- Bake security into the InVision product. You'll work with engineers and product teams to create product security features that protect millions of designers around the globe.
- Secure our products. As a member of the security team, you'll identify and help resolve design, architectural, and implementation vulnerabilities in the InVision platform.
- Design custom solutions to help identify security weaknesses and/or concerns in the InVision platform
- Be a security advocate. Every day brings exciting new challenges, and opportunities for you to share your ideas and security expertise throughout InVision’s engineering product and design teams.
- You'll design and launch innovative solutions that help us stay in compliance with industry regulations.
What you’ll bring:
- 6+ years of software development experience including 4 or more years focused on product security
- A strong understanding of security architecture at scale and fluency with a range of security architectures, technologies, and design patterns.
- An advanced knowledge of common application security vulnerabilities and strategies for mitigating them both architecturally and programmatically.
- Experience with threat modeling, penetration testing, code analysis, and common security tools
InVision offers an incredibly unique work environment. The company employs a diverse team all over the world. Each InVision team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work from wherever they choose.
The benefits we offer in the United States and Canada include competitive health plans and retirement plans. Some InVision-wide benefits offered to all employees across the globe include a flexible vacation policy, monthly coffee shop stipends, annual allowances for books related to your profession, and home office setup & wellness reimbursements. InVision is an international employer so some benefit offerings will vary from country to country.
InVision is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.