InVision is the digital product design platform used to make the world’s best customer experiences. We provide design tools and educational resources for teams to navigate every stage of the product design process, from ideation to development. Today, more than 5 million people use InVision to create a repeatable and streamlined design workflow; rapidly design and prototype products before writing code, and collaborate across their entire organization. That includes 100% of the Fortune 100, and organizations like Airbnb, Amazon, HBO, Netflix, Slack, Starbucks and Uber, who are now able to design better products, faster.
Our team is in search of a Senior Software Engineer to help us change the way digital products are designed.
About the Team:
While Studio is focused on a world class experience for designers, Cloud Document Viewer is a home for collaborators in the design process (design stakeholders, user testers, engineers, copywriters, product managers, etc.). We are responsible for development and support of the Cloud Docs and collaboration experience in the Studio app.
What you’ll do:
- Work closely with Engineering Leads and other Principal Engineers developing the architectural strategy for large-scale cross-cutting technology and product features
- Work closely with Product Managers, Designers, and QA to design and develop the product’s functionality, look and feel, and test plans
- Every day offers a variety of work, an opportunity to contribute new ideas, and the ability to share your knowledge within and outside of the InVision organization
- Be pragmatic, know how/what to balance to deliver software with the most impact on time
- Be an ambassador for our culture where employees and customers come first, act with integrity and intelligent urgency
- Be a champion for the team in leading and improving processes towards engineering excellence
What you’ll bring:
- Strong problem-solving skills with a bias to action. You’ll be identifying and digging into difficult technical areas and paving the way forward for engineers
- Deep expertise in frontend technologies
- Passion for continued learning and a track record of picking up new technologies and skills as you ship awesome code
- Clear & concise communication skills and experience/ability to work with fully remote teams
- 3+ years experience in a fast moving tech environment
- BS, MS, or PhD in computer science, mathematics or a related field, or equivalent work experience
- Experience working closely with non-engineering partners (Product, Design, Support) on customer-facing products or systems
InVision offers an incredibly unique work environment. The company employs a diverse team all over the world. Each InVision team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work from wherever they choose.
The benefits we offer in the United States and Canada include competitive health plans and retirement plans. Some InVision-wide benefits offered to all employees across the globe include a flexible vacation policy, monthly coffee shop stipends, annual allowances for books related to your profession, and home office setup & wellness reimbursements. InVision is an international employer so some benefit offerings will vary from country to country.
InVision is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.