InVision is the digital product design platform used to make the world’s best customer experiences. We provide design tools and educational resources for teams to navigate every stage of the product design process, from ideation to development. Today, more than 5 million people use InVision to create a repeatable and streamlined design workflow; rapidly design and prototype products before writing code, and collaborate across their entire organization. That includes 100% of the Fortune 100, and organizations like Airbnb, Amazon, HBO, Netflix, Slack, Starbucks and Uber, who are now able to design better products, faster.
Our team is in search of a Growth Account Executive to help us change the way digital products are designed.
About the Team:
Our Growth Accounts Team aspires to create trusted partnerships that enable design-driven innovation across the world’s leading companies. This team is focused on following and executing against a value driven sales process and pride themselves on delivering the best in class customer experiences. Our APAC Growth segment represents a key part of the International Business at InVision. We are looking to scale this program to new heights by successfully helping mid-market organizations to increase revenue through achieving digital product excellence. Responsibilities of this role will include account management, closing net new business, and upselling. You’ll work alongside a talented group of peers, reporting to a management team that’s passionate about your skills and career development.
What you’ll do:
- You’ll be expected to manage 30-40 existing client relationships while also helping us target new clients
- Partner with Customer Success, Marketing, and Solutions Consulting to drive value to our clients and identify further growth potential
- Develop upsell & cross-sell business opportunities through proactive efforts
- Educate and advise customers on the value of bringing multiple stakeholder teams (engineers, etc.) in the InVision connected workflow
- Be an advocate for InVision in the local design community within the regions you cover, including being a presence for InVision in APAC, inclusive of remote events, design community channels, etc.
- Initiate discussions on design systems and the value of a centralized management system (InVision DSM)
- Manage full sales cycles in a consultative manner
- Manage against company revenue targets with uncapped earning potential
What you’ll bring:
- Skills in sales, business development, renewal management, and/or account management experience in a B2B SaaS vertical
- Proven track record of exceeding quota
- Passion, enthusiasm, energy, humor, and the ability to convey this through phone and email communications
- Experience managing high volume activities, with the ability to prioritize and plan
- Ability to help people think about their problems differently and provide solutions
- Willingness to learn and adapt - this is a new role for APAC in an ever-changing environment.
- You can be a great team player, despite working remotely. This means sharing actively and openly to positively influence our culture and team.
- Your work ethic is second to none, and you love looking for ways to go above and beyond your role to help others and drive positive impact across the business
InVision offers an incredibly unique work environment. The company employs a diverse team all over the world. Each InVision team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work from wherever they choose.
The benefits we offer in the United States and Canada include competitive health plans and retirement plans. Some InVision-wide benefits offered to all employees across the globe include a flexible vacation policy, monthly coffee shop stipends, annual allowances for books related to your profession, and home office setup & wellness reimbursements. InVision is an international employer so some benefit offerings will vary from country to country.
InVision is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.