InVision is the digital product design platform used to make the world’s best customer experiences. We provide design tools and educational resources for teams to navigate every stage of the product design process, from ideation to development. Today, more than 5 million people use InVision to create a repeatable and streamlined design workflow; rapidly design and prototype products before writing code, and collaborate across their entire organization. That includes 100% of the Fortune 100, and organizations like Airbnb, Amazon, HBO, Netflix, Slack, Starbucks and Uber, who are now able to design better products, faster.
We're looking for a Strategic Account Executive to capitalize on our growing global footprint as she/he accelerates rapid growth of our Enterprise sales efforts.
About the team
Our strategic accounts team aspires to create trusted partnerships that enable design-driven innovation across the world’s leading companies. This team is focused on our largest partnerships and prides itself on delivering best in class customer experiences by following and executing against a value-driven sales process.
As an Account Executive on this journey, you will manage and partner with a select group of Strategic Accounts, while consistently raising the bar in terms of skills development, sales process, and performance. The successful candidate will need to have the right winning characteristics, a passion for sales, customer value, and operational excellence to continuously drive and up-level this group. Above and beyond your Sales responsibility, you will contribute and partner with world-class teams across Customer Success, Solutions Consulting, Leadership, and Marketing.
What you'll do
- Partner with Customer Success, Marketing, and Solutions Consulting to drive value to our clients and identify further growth potential
- Develop upsell & cross-sell business opportunities through proactive efforts
- Educate and advise customers on the value of bringing multiple stakeholder teams (engineers, etc.) in the InVision connected workflow
- Initiate discussions on design systems and the value of a centralized management system (InVision DSM)
- Manage full sales cycles in a consultative manner
What you'll bring:
- Motivation and passion to work tirelessly in the pursuit of delivering outstanding results on a consistent basis
- Welcoming of the challenge of creating new opportunities for an exciting company that’s transforming how organizations design digital products and services
- Understanding of why people buy technology at different levels of an Enterprise business, and ability to qualify the difference between those types of champions through a sales process, and ability to tailor the approach to those conversations and processes
- Strength in helping customers quantify the impact of their work and elevating their value within an organization
- A proven understanding of a complex sales cycle and pride in constantly measuring, improving, and scaling a sales process to achieve great results
InVision offers an incredibly unique work environment. The company employs a diverse team all over the world. Each InVision team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work from wherever they choose.
InVision is an international employer so some benefit offerings will vary from country to country. Some InVision-wide benefits offered to all employees across the globe include a flexible vacation policy, monthly coffee shop stipends, annual allowances for books related to your profession, and home office setup & wellness reimbursements.
InVision is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.