InVision is the digital product design platform used to make the world’s best customer experiences. We provide design tools and educational resources for teams to navigate every stage of the product design process, from ideation to development. Today, more than 5 million people use InVision to create a repeatable and streamlined design workflow; rapidly design and prototype products before writing code, and collaborate across their entire organization. That includes 100% of the Fortune 100, and organizations like Airbnb, Amazon, HBO, Netflix, Slack, Starbucks and Uber, who are now able to design better products, faster.
Our team is in search of a Lead Software Engineer - Monetization to help us change the way digital products are designed.
About the Team:
Monetization is under the Core department which owns the end-to-end experiences for foundational product features of the InVision web and mobile platforms such as notifications, search, commenting, document organization, navigation, onboarding, sharing, and billing. We’re a uniquely horizontal department – often integrating with every InVision product area. Overseeing the foundations of the InVision Cloud offering, the Core department is also a growth-oriented department, focused on user and revenue impact.
What you’ll do:
- Write secure, maintainable code that powers the world’s leading product design platform
- Collaborate with your teammates to create InVision APIs and software systems
- Launch and support features that will be used by millions of designers around the globe
- Participate in code reviews and help to guide software architecture decisions
- Build backend microservice architecture
What you’ll bring:
- 5+ years of software development experience
- Strong proficiency in Go or in one of the following languages: Java, C, or C++
- Experience with building and maintaining a SaaS product at scale
- Experience in a microservices environment
- Some experience with Billing, Invoices, or Payments is a huge plus
InVision offers an incredibly unique work environment. The company employs a diverse team all over the world. Each InVision team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work from wherever they choose.
The benefits we offer in the United States and Canada include competitive health plans and retirement plans. Some InVision-wide benefits offered to all employees across the globe include a flexible vacation policy, monthly coffee shop stipends, annual allowances for books related to your profession, and home office setup & wellness reimbursements. InVision is an international employer so some benefit offerings will vary from country to country.
InVision is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.